Eamon the Blacksmith

Eamon Blacksmith - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Mar, 2017 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 181
26th Jan, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Eamon the Blacksmith

Eamon, stands 6 feet 3 inches tall with a muscular body. Eamon has black hair with small blue eyes. Eamon has tan skin and a rough appearance in general. Eamon has chosen to become well known in town as trustworthy and admirable fellow by first starting a trade as a blacksmith. Eamon views alliances as the best way to ensure that stuff gets done. Business deals are most important for a man's livelihood. Eamon intends to get the loyalty of as many people as he can and show his leadership and trustworthiness in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Blacksmith Eamon

Advisor Description

Eamon was working at the blacksmith's forge one day when a soldier came in to get some repairs. Eamon vaguely recognized the man as he had been in before. However this time there was no one else around and, still dressed in his full armor, Edward approached Eamon and spoke in a hushed tone. Eamon was a little afraid being approached by such a man dressed for war, but as he listened, Eamon came to realize Edward was here to help him. Edward said that he was tasked to watch Eamon and has been doing so for some time without making himself known. Eamon was a little concerned that people were following him without his knowledge, but was glad to know someone had his best interest at heart. Edward took stock of Eamon and Eamon could see that Edward approved of his strong physique and friendly attitude. They discussed how together they hoped Eamon could win the loyalty of others in The Town and start to build a loyal base to launch his future kingship.

10th Mar, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Eamon the Blacksmith Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Edward,

I worked hard today. I have found gainful employ as a market cleaner, even though I am trained as a leather worker. The only jobs I can find using my skills are in the jail and they do not pay as well as the the Town Hall. I am finally getting strong enough to venture out the The Town and start learning leadership from those in the surrounding area. Soon my ascension to be King of Kings should begin!

A fellow soldier of kingliness…

> TOPIC: Eamon the Blacksmith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,