Syrauton the Malevolent

Syrauton Malevolent - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 5:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 186
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Syrauton the Malevolent
A Friend

Syrauton the Malevolent

Syrauton, the fierce and spiteful warrior, stands 5/11 tall with a muscular body. Syrauton has black hair with big green eyes. Syrauton has white skin and a rough appearance in general. Syrauton has chosen two aspirations by first starting a trade in Leatherworking. Syrauton views alliances as a tool to be used carefully. Syrauton intends to: gain influence slowly, work in a variety of trades, smite his enemies and, with influence in one or several political positions, forge an army in his name. The world shall see Syrauton as a leader; a ruler of not just a town, but an entire kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Syrauton the Malevolent
A Friend

Malevolent Syrauton

Advisor Description

I slowly sat up in bed, brushing my fingers through my hair and glaring dismissively at the wench standing at the foot of my bed, smiling as she does with everyone who walks through this place. Her charms had no effect on me; though I made a mental note to learn how to properly woo the ladies if they were to become temporary allies on the path of my true destiny.
Syrauton, the day awaits, and the morning is almost past! Somebody…
Suddenly, I heard a loud bang, almost as though someone was trying to kick the door in.
Wench, I am required, out of the goodness of my own heart, mind you, to offer my wisdom to this fellow. Carry him downstairs if you have to, otherwise I will order my men to burn this mess of an establishment!
Hey look, I say, pointing at my trembling servant. Just leave, I will cooperate with whoever thy intruder is.
But…
But nothing, I say forcefully. You did your job, and I'm fully awake and alert. That was your requirement. Thy must learn to take risks. I arrived in this town hours ago, now I'm in trouble? I shall fend for myself.
She nods, opening the door and is blocked by a man in heavy battle armor.
Captain, Syrauton just arrived here! He did nothing wrong. The servant shouts. I don't understand…
You don't understand because you are just a servant, and don't know what is fully going on. I am not here to bestow punishment on this man!
Men, let her pass. Stand out here while I talk to my apprentice in training.
I watched helplessly as… I read his rank and name on his uniform. Sar, captain of the Medieval city guard, closed the slightly dented door behind him as he entered my one-room abode. Apprentice in training? Who arranged this?
Hello, sargent. I say, with a smug smirk on my face. Maybe it was not a very wise idea to do, but perhaps it may lighten the load on his perse a bit if he knows he can go away at any time.
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? He shouts, lunging to the side of my bed, punching the left side of my face.
Take or leave my advice if you want, he says, But you will learn to follow orders.
My first mandatory order of business for you, is to get a basic outfit! Already away from your mother and you cannot even fend for yourself? You are a very effective target for thieves! Sar sighs, clenching his hands into fists, lowering them to his sides.
Alright, hear me out. Since you seem so intent on following your destiny with minimal help, he says, Get some clothes, get a weapon, and come to me when you need help. Here I was, all prepped to guide you and give you a tour of this town, but since you treat your servants and elders with disrespect, perhaps you do not need help. If you, for whatever reason, see sense, meet me in the barracks on the east side of town. Maybe then, we can have a formal talk on what thy future holds.
And with that speech, Sar waved, turned, and exited the room.
Men, lets go. Head to our new station at the east side of town.
The door closed from the other side, and I was alone with my thoughts. So many questions were left hanging in the dust, and I suppose he will answer them if I reach out to him. The first question that comes to mind is, if my mother arranged this, how much is it costing her in gold? Gold pieces are not something to be squabbled, and my mother was wasting hard-earned money to keep me safe. Sar may also have alternative motives. Are we all here to fill the shoes of a new king? If so, Sar is at a status where stabbing me in the back may help him obtain his ultimate goal. He has men and influence, something of which I have none of right now. What possible reasons could he possibly want to even be involved with me? Other than the fact he's being paid a few hundred gold pieces a day, I see very little reason to help someone in his position out of the goodness of his kind, soulful heart.

> TOPIC: Syrauton the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,