ThunderousArti the Ranger

Thunderousarti Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 6:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 192
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stand 5 foot 10 inches tall with a muscular body. I have dark brown hair with brown eyes. I have white skin and a plain appearance in general. I have chosen to goals. First I will start a trade in trapping. I view alliances as extremely helpful. I intend to win over the hearts and minds of the people in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ranger ThunderousArti

Advisor Description

I had just completed my first day of work, and was very tired. As I walked to the tavern to relax with a drink, I heard my name called. Startled I looked up to see a hand beckoning me from the window of a small church. I approached cautiously and examined the building. Not bad I thought as I observed white washed walls, sparking windows, and a large cross on the door. I looked up toward the window, but the hand had disappeared. Suddenly to my surprise the door opened and a priest stood before me. She was shorter than I, standing at only 5 foot 3 inches. She had dark wavy hair, bright green eyes, and was smiling at me. She welcomed me into the church, and as we sipped a cup of tea she told me about herself. Her name was Marla, and she was an old friend of my fathers. My father had asked her to keep an eye on me when I should venture into the town alone. I told her about my mother dying and that I was seeking a way to gain some recognition in the town. Marla looked me over, and smiled. She told me that I had a chance if I stayed quiet and listened to what people were saying. There is no substitute for experience, she told me and urged me to work hard, listen, and seek guidance from the divine whenever I was unsure about my path. I asked her if she would be willing to advise me in the future, and to my delight she agreed. Now I have a powerful friend in the church, and I am looking forward to some grate advice.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ThunderousArti the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was always there for me. Such a beautiful woman. Though only 5 feet tall, she always carried herself with dignity. If I strayed off the right path, mother would always gently correct me and set me back on the proper path. I remember when she told me that true strength lies not in killing your enemies, but in persuading them that your ideas are better and easier on everyone. She like to say, dont draw your sword, unless there is no other way. Sadly I haven't followed that advice very often.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ranger ThunderousArti

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

In the city is the beautiful woman named Lady Fluke. With china blue eyes, scarlet red hair, rock jaw, and strait chin she's got the look. Strong or fair. What matters is flaire. Her features are the perfect hook.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ranger ThunderousArti

Message to Advisor

Marla my most excellent friend. I have had a long but exciting day. I have now learned how to bind wounds, have explored a secret hidden under the palace of Parody, learned how to run, swim, jump, and have fought off several small enemies. I am not feeling my best, but I hope this will be rectified soon. Most of the jobs hear in town either take too long to complete, or pay out to small an amount. I greatly prize your advice, and will follow it to the letter.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reflections on your father

I never knew my father. My mother wood tell me stories about him, and the quests the king wood send him on. Apparently he stood taller than I at 6 feet 0 inches. His eyes were cold blue, and were often held a steely gaze. His skills with a sword were legendary. His highest honor came when he single handedly stood against an army of 80 warriors, and defended his wounded comrades until reinforcements arrived. He was invited to meet the king at that time, but before he could he was killed by an assassin. I will find out who that was, and either drag them before the king, or pass judgment myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ThunderousArti Ranger

Unfortunately our future king was killed a few days ago when ThunderousArti attempted to kill a Giant Ant. Marla his adviser, found and drug him back to town before the beasts could devour him. He was just trying to assist our mystic by clearing out her garden. This body guard, who said they wanted to establish a trade in trapping, was not well liked. However we who knew him will miss him.

> TOPIC: ThunderousArti the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,