Saito Good - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 189
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Saito the Good
A Friend

Saito the Good

Saito, stands 6/1 tall with a skinny body. Saito has black hair with big blue eyes. Saito has white skin and a comely appearance in general. Saito has chosen to help others as a means to achieve his own goals. For him, alliances with others are fundamental, this being part of his personality. Saito intends to gather allies and supporters in order to become the next ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Saito the Good
A Friend

Good Saito

Advisor Description

"Come on, keep walking!" Saito heard. He was watching the training of a few soldiers, the boy's introspective nature making it easy for him to stay still and just watch. He saw a large man. His figure was imposing: He was wearing complete armor and had a sword at his belt. The hours passed and the training cession ended. Saito blinked as he felt a large hand touching his shoulder. "Did you enjoy watching them train, boy?" The large man asked. Saito, a bit fearfuly, noded. It was then that the man really looked at the boy. "You are.. Saito, son of Amadeu, aren't you?" The man asked. Saito noted that despit the man's size and posture, he had kindness in his eyes. "Yes, sir, I'm. How did you know my father?" The boy asks curiously. "Well, I've trained alongside him. Your father was a great man.. When we last met, he could never say enough about you." Saito felt.. Surprised, really. "My name is Alecto. I'm glad to meet you. You really are everything your father said." The captain told Saito, smilling gently at the boy. "Its.. A pleazure to meet you, sir." The large man chuckled. "Well cince you spent the whole day watching us here.. Would you like to go and have something to drink? I'll pay." Saito smiled at the man, now feeling more at ease around him. After all the man wasn't going to kill him.. "Well if you incist, sir." Alecto grinned. "Oh but I don't incist, boy. If you don't want to join me that's ok." The boy blushed, starting to stammer. Alecto placed a meaty hand on his shoulder. "Come on, I was jocking. Come on, let me buy you something to quench your thirst with." And so he started to lead the boy to a nearby tavern. They didn't know that yet but it was the start of a good friendship. They would only part ways in the next day at sunrise when Alecto would leave Saito home. While they were together they laughed and shared histories about Saito's father and about life in general.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Saito the Good
A Friend

Saito the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Oh, my dear mother..
People say we can only trully meazure and understand the value of someone or something when they are lost for it is only when they are gone that we will, really, understand how much or how little they meant.
That, for best or for for whorsse is true.. For it was only when life faded from your eyes that I really understood how much you meant to me, my dear mother.
Before, when I was younger and had a less clear mind, I used to loat your harsh words, your discipline.
How ironic then that I only started to really understand what you were trying to accomplish when it was too late.
As I write these words into my journal, I wish you to know how much I miss and love you. That despit our differences and my rebelious nature, I was, am and will always be your son.
I hope wherever you are that you are watching me.. I hope you are proud of what I have done and I really wish you still believe in me.. I guess you probably do because you've always believed in me even when I didn't..

> TOPIC: Saito the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,