Satolite the Hunter

Satolite Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Feb, 2017 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 196
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Satolite the Hunter

I stand 5 feet tall with a slim willowy form. I have light red hair with bright blue eyes. I have white skin and a plain appearance in general. I have chosen to win the hearts and minds of the people around me by first starting a trade in fishing. I view alliances as necessary. I intend to help as many people as possible in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Satolite

Advisor Description

As I exited the smithy at the end of the day, I was approached by a young woman dressed in fine satin. She had bright green eyes, long golden hair, a well-endowed chest, and walked with assurance. She asked in a soft low voice might I speak with the? I suspected she was just a harlot looking for some business. However I invited her to have a drink at the tavern. There I learned she was Marcy. A daughter of my fathers by a different woman. This woman was part of the roil court and hence so Marcy had ears with in. My mother may not have known of this, but if she did I don't like the fact it was hidden from me. I hope Marcy can provide me with some sound advice as I work toward becoming queen of this kingdom.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Satolite the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Growing up my mother was always there for me. With my father away fighting for the crown so often, it was up to her to make sure I stayed on the right path. More than once I stumbled and fell, but mother was always there to comfort and console my mind, and soul. When I was 3 years old, my father was killed in battle, and my mother was forced to raise me alone. I really miss her soft red hair, her soft brown eyes, and her spotless skin. I hope I am living up to her expectations, and she is looking down on me with favor.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Satolite

Message to Advisor

Today I attempted to urn some gold by working at the town prison. Sense I am trained in the art of the blacksmith I worked at making leg irons for the warden. However I was only successful 1 out of 2 times. I will need to raise my soul in order to make it easier to make gold in this manner. I wish I could help the archivers in some manner, but I have not yet found how this is accomplished at this time. Tomorrow I will be seeing Lady Fluke and will raise my soul.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Satolite

Reflections on your father

My father was a kind, but a mostly absent man. He stood six feet tall, with dark hair, and bright green eyes. His hands were always scared from the many battles he was involved with for the king. I remember once for my birthday he brought me a toy hammer and explained how a blacksmith would use it to create fine weapons and armor. Sense getting to town I haven't seen any evidence of what he was talking about, but maybe things have changed since then. My father was a Great War hero. Once he carried a wounded soldier back to camp, when he was wounded himself. He was to be recognized by the royal family for great service to the crown. However he was killed in a battle with a goblin the day before the banquet was to take place. I know that goblin didnt get away though, his partner killed the goblin before reporting about my fathers death. I wish I could have known my father better, but I am so proud of him.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Satolite the Hunter

Message to Advisor

I am rebuilding my supply of gold after buying my first abode. I thought I would use the quest from Lady Fluke in order to gain some more pretty pebbles so I could raise my soul to 11, however my experience is now much too high to allow me to take on that quest. Maybe there is another way, but I will worry about that tomorrow. Once I am fully healed I am thinking about helping the fine people at the library with a problem they have. I will write again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Satolite Hunter

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

With raven black hair, and pale white skin. An extra bright soul shines within. With wide curved mouth, and china blue eyes. Most people think she is a man in disguise. But with C cup breasts, and a 20 inch waist. Lady Fluke is the best weve ever faced. If you think she is meek. Watch out because her bronze like legs could kick you into next week. Though she will not attack you on sight. You don't ever want to engage her in a fight. For though her voice is not the best you will ever find. Her kind nature will certainly ease your mind.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Satolite the Hunter
A Friend

Satolite Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Here lies Satolite, a friend to all she met. She would never have a real chance to complete a set. By trying to help the archive. She found she would never stay alive. A Giant Spider struck, slashed, and knocked her about. When she tried her best to take it out. But though Satolites dreams for the thrown have been dashed. Our memories of her will not be mashed. And while they for our fallen friend they toll the bell. We wish the rest of her extended family well.

> TOPIC: Satolite the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,