Stephen Bannon

Stephen Bannon - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Stephen Bannon Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to United States President Donald Trump - movie producer, radio, naval officer.
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen Bannon

Stephen Bannon

Trump National Security Council Shake-Up Elevates Stephen Bannon:

The promotion of Bannon to the principals' level represents a historic break with the non-politicization of the NSC. Ref. Source 7f

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Stephen Bannon
Stephen Bannon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Bannon
A Friend

Bannon Stephen

This is one decision I absolutely disagree with. It's just a bit scary thinking about this.

4th Feb, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Bannon History & Civil Business Politics

The latest cover of Time magazine which earlier gave man of the year to Trump but seemingly puts Bannon on the opposite end by painting him as "The Great Manipulator".

Stephen Bannon
Stephen Bannon (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Bannon Stephen

Speaking to conservatives, White House chief strategist Steve Bannon called on supporters to hold the Trump administration accountable for "Delivering on what we promised" during the campaign.

Economic nationalism, deconstruction of the administrative state, and national security and sovereignty were on Bannon's list of the most important things the administration will do.

In his rare public remarks, Bannon called Trump's decision to pull the US from joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement "One of the most pivotal moments in American history" and just a first step in his plans to bring back manufacturing jobs.

He pointed to immigration-focused executive orders Trump has signed, calling them a clear sign that "The rule of law is going to exist" when it comes to US sovereignty.

Bannon, along with White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, spoke Thursday at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in their latest attempt to dispel notions that they are combative rivals fighting for power in the West Wing.

"I can run a little hot," Bannon said. "The only way this thing works is that Reince is very steady." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Bannon Stephen

President Trump removes Steve Bannon from National Security Council

President Donald Trump has removed chief strategist Steve Bannon from the National Security Council, reversing a controversial early decision to give Bannon access to the high-level meetings. Ref. Source 7y.

5th Apr, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Bannon

That's a relief. Its scary as hell to have a man like Bannon hearing classified information and making political suggestions based on it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Bannon

Is Steve Bannon really running the show? Bannon’s skillful manipulation of the president, the Republican Party, the press, liberals and conservatives alike has been masterful. Source 8s.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Bannon
A Friend

Stephen Bannon Politics Business Civil & History

Somehow I think this opinion may be a bit one sided. I don't think he is hoping for a global cataclysm, although I do think he is way too far right to be in the position he's in. I don't like radicals on with side of the political spectrum, and although Bannon isn't a radical… he's close.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Stephen Bannon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,