Juliette the Princess

Juliette Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 198
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Juliette the Princess

I was always the quiet type, a hard worker. I think of myself as a princess, even though I was raised on the lower rungs of society. My mother was a seamstress, my father was a farmer, and when I wasn't helping her, I worked in the fields with the village farmers. When I wasn't working, I fantasized over my destiny and worked hard preparing for it. I spent long hours reading, working, talking to spiritual men, and improving my beauty and basically letting people know that I was going to be somebody. It started out simple, trying to get clothes that were a bit finer than what the working women had, improving my speaking and writing, learning a bit about statecraft and diplomacy. People always thought of me as the little pretender, but they had to admit that I spent my money and time wisely, not idling or playing all day like other kids. I learned from a young age to do the hardest tasks first and to do a good job the first time, so I had more time to myself. Other than these things, my childhood was mostly uneventful. As I got older, though, I realized that preparing for a great destiny was more than just looking good and knowing more than others. I actually had to be someone. When I was thirteen, I was apprenticed to a tailor. I loved making clothes, especially dresses, embroidered with flowers and lots of ribbons. He preferred more practical designs, but soon I set up a little shop of my own, just a little space in the local market. People said that my designs were too fine for a working woman, but I had a few loyal customers. As I approached adulthood, my mother wanted me to focus more on being a leader than being just a seamstress's daughter, and this was an area of tention between us, and I continued to work for a while after I met my advisor. It wouldn't look good if I ran out of money, then it would really be a show.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Princess Juliette

I went down to the tavern to have a bit of food and to get a job. I didn't really notice anything befitting an artist, so I decided to clean the outhouse. Turns out I did a poor job. I probably spread the mess more than I cleaned it. Juliette the princess makes a mess. Well, even a princess must scrub for her supper.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Juliette the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Lady Elaine at the artist's studio. I was browsing some paintings, admiring the artist's skill. I saw her a short distance away. It was noon, and she was browsing some of the artist's work and discussing the painting of a portrait. She was curious to see what a common girl like me was doing in such a high-class place, and I surprised her when she found out how much I knew on the subject. She thought I was different from most of the common people and thought that she would be interested in another meeting soon. She was cordial, but I thought that she might view me as a bit pretentious. She could be a valuable asset to my rise to power.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Princess Juliette

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a kind woman, but she had ambitions for me that some say aren't befitting for a common woman's daughter. She expected the best of me when it came to my appearance, manners, and so forth. She always told me, "Juliette, you have a great destiny, you can't slouch around like a common girl!" I'm grateful for her demanding, bring out the best of me style. My advisor's face swims in my vision as I awaken from my dream. Beautiful and comely, with eyes as rich as jade. I see her as I met her, in an elegant gold silk gown with matching slippers. She wore several pieces of jewelry of the finest materials, and Lady Elaine is almost exactly like my mother, kind, but knowing perfectly well when someone isn't stretching themselves. I remember my childhood, as my mother watched me sew. She demanded the highest quality of work. I thank her for that. Rest in peace, mama. You always encouraged me to think of myself as someone special, even though most people see me as a nobody and a pretender.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Princess Juliette

Message to Advisor

My Lady,

I decided to try the quest at the palace of parody. I met a couple of rat dogs, they weren't too hard, but a swarm of bats nearly took my life. It was a tiring adventure, but a trip to the physician made things better. I should remember to bring some healing herbs next time. I did some work at the library, expanding the building to provide more space. I also tried to do a bit of hard labor to put a bit of gold in my pocket, but hard labor must not be the kind of work for me. On my way back from my adventure I met an old lady who tried to sell me some herbs. I refused, maybe I should've taken her offer, but I don't know if she could be trusted. Just a brief summary of my day. In short I earned a few gold, almost had a brush with death, and tried a different avenue of work. I hope things are well with you.
Sincerely,
Juliette.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Juliette the Princess

Reflections on your father

My father in a glimpse. Rough hands, the smell of dirt clinging to his clothes, the comforting hugs and the not so comforting slap on the rear when I was causing mischief or slacking off on the job. He was strong and muscular, and as steady as an oak tree, but my mother was upset that he was satisfied being just a common farmer. She often said that he was lax in his appearance, and it was a shame for her daughter to have a big destiny while her husband was a common field worker, but he always smiled, kissed her hand and said, "Thou must know thy place, my love. Canst thou accept that thine hand is in mine and that thy needs have been met? Thou art a lovely woman, but thy lust for power is unbecoming. Our fine daughter is a beautiful bloom, wilt thou not accept this?" But she would stalk away and say that he needed a bath. There was plenty of love between them, but when it came to me, there was strife. "Love, thou shalt work poor Juliette to the limit! Let her be!" My father was a source of comfort for me. After all, just because my mother thinks I have a great destiny doesn't mean I shouldn't get to be a child. When I was sick with one of those childhood diseases, he'd come in from the fields. Sitting by my bedside, he'd hold my hand and say, "Thou art strong. Canst thou remember the little blooms I pick for your mother? Thou art beautiful, and I canst not ask for a better daughter. Thou wilt live, that is for sure." He worked from sunrise to sunset, and he never sat idly. Even when the work in the fields was done, he kept his eye on the farm animals and tools, staying on top of things so that if any of the animals were sick or if a tool was ready, he could have things ready and continue his work. My father should have had a place of leadership. Now he's old, and his bones are beginning to ache from the years of labor, but he still keeps himself busy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Juliette the Princess
A Friend

Juliette Princess

Message to Advisor

My Lady,

My journey has taken me to a small city about half the town's size. Lafaire, they call it. I'm low on gold and my spirits are low, and I'm wondering if I should've stayed back at home. My dad could use the help. His bones are getting old and achy, and I bet he's lonely. I need to get on with looking for a job to fill my pockets, my better judgment told me to stay in town. I hope all things are well with you. On the bright side, the new surroundings and the interest in magic sparks my interest. Maybe I'll learn magic. I'm still not experienced enough to call a familiar yet. I'll be happy when that day comes, a friend to fight beside me.

> TOPIC: Juliette the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,