Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 3 of 6

Only 2 Days Left! Based on the Donations - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Donation Drive,February 2017
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017
A Friend

Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 3

I added a bit more for this. I may have more right before the end of this drive.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

Thank you so much Abninja! Your Donation pushes it up to 41.7%. You now have 5,230 FP, you should consider signing up for our in-house Role-playing Game: ROK II Text Role-playing Game to make good use of it.

15th Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Here is our latest ROK II video promoting our upcoming Personal Relationships module that is being funded by this Donation Drive. Please share around, like and remember to subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Thanks!

18th Feb, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Page 3 February Drive Donation

The latest Donation from Goldendawn puts us at 44.5% of our goal. Thanks so much!

Remember all, if you invite someone that Donates then you get half the FP or what they Donated! See more: Refer My Friends.

18th Feb, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

Goldendawn decided to do a hat trick (Thanks!) pushing up our Donation Drive to 47.3%.

Only 9 days left to get to 100% or more. If we get more then the list on the first page increases!

23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017

Sighs, I wish I could donate more before the Donation Drive ends, but my next paycheck isn't until March 3rd… wait it isn't until then? Okay, well I may not be able to donate at all next week because of a convention I am going too.

Still, is there a chance that you can simply extended it? Do you need to have the full amount before moving forward? Perhaps you can work with what has been made and keep the Donation Drive open.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Donation Drive February 2017 - Page 3

You can Donate at anytime but the Donation Drive ends in 5 days. The reason there is a Drive is to concentrate the push for Donations so something can be done. See it like this… if you wanted to buy a bed for $100 but was only able to get $5 a week towards it then you would be many months sleeping on the floor. Make sense?

25th Feb, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive February 2017 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Only 2 Days Left!

Based on the Donations we've gotten so far this will cover:

1. ROK II Relationships which is already being coded in the background.
2. Personal Rivals
3. Some Hosting costs.

Will you like to see the full list covered? Donate now and get a 30% FP Bonus!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - February 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,