Itachi the Assassin

Itachi Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Sep, 2021 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1388 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Sep, 2021 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Itachi the Assassin

I was named Itachi. I have been bestowed this name based on my bad luck. I am at the age of 16 according to the age of man. I am known as the assassin because of the contracts I took as a kid, I killed people for money. I was born an Easterner, but my stepfather was a Human. My mother is an Easterner. I was born from another Easterner. I don't know my original father, though stories told from my mother I don't want to.
I stand 5"11 inches tall and have a muscular body. I have black hair, with medium black eyes. My skin is dark, and I have a mysterious appearance.

I usually follow thieves and magic users. One day, my goal is to become a rich and powerful leader of a group. I will train and learn of the world, so I can become the next Ruler of Kings. There is nothing more you must know of me except one thing, is that my path to becoming a ruler is inevitable.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2021 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Assassin Itachi

It was confirmed upon meh, Itachi the Assassin, that I am now an expert in Dice Games.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Itachi the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Searching through the house before departure, Itachi grabbed many things in the household. He was looking through his mother's things and noticed a ring, given by his great-great-grandfather, sitting on top of a dresser. Grabbing the ring, he felt memories rush back to him faster than rivers run through forests.
Looking at it again, without doubt he decides to keep it.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Assassin Itachi

Advisor Description

One day, walking through the old town, during noon, Itachi decided that he wanted a drink, so logically, he went to the town's Tavern. Entering the Tavern, he noticed a man in all black with a glinting sword, sit in the corner. Itachi went to grab a drink when the man walked up to Itachi and addressed himself as Calihan. We shook hands, got some drinks, and sat down. It was an interesting meeting. Calihan told Itachi, he was watching and observing from a distance. Itachi felt disturbed but intrigued. Itachi told Calihan of his objectives, and Calihan listened intently. He was also interested in Itachi's ordeals and agreed to help. Itachi and Calihan have a well-founded relationship, and Itachi hopes to build on it. Itachi suspects Calihan has no evil intentions, only good.

24th Sep, 2021 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Assassin Itachi

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

24th Sep, 2021 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Itachi the Assassin

A Bully was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2021 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Itachi Assassin

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke Lady Fluke,
You're fine like a duke,
Your lips are of wine,
Your hair is anew,
Your skin is beautifully pale,
I could see right through,
Your eyes are of the seas,
Flowing with blue,
Your clothes are of richness,
I can tell that there new,
Lady Fluke Lady Fluke
Your fine like a duke.

24th Sep, 2021 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Itachi Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Itachi

This beautiful woman I saw, was unlike anything I've seen. I played my eyes on her, flabbergasted at the sight. Her face, was of the beauty of the moon, shining with beauty and brightness no other could compare to. Her eyes were lovely, a perfect color of white. Her hair was also a sight, reaching to her hips, she had a light luscious black hair. Her skin was softer than the grass you would walk in on a summer's day in a king's palace, such perfection, and noticeable beauty. Her mouth had the perfect composure of emotion, and as light as a feather.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Itachi the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,