Slovenia Tours

Slovenia Tours - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 6:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Slovenia Tours Slovenia Tourism
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Slovenia Tours

The tiny country cashing in on the Trumps

DONALD and Melania Trump's ascension to the White House has split opinions in the United States. But this European country couldn't be happier. Ref. Source 8u.

Slovenia Tours
Slovenia Tours (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Slovenia Tours
A Friend

Tours Slovenia

I would not mind taking a trip over to Slovenia or other European countries. I am one who is always interested in seeing new sites. I am not sure I would take a guided tour to the current first ladies childhood homes or other things like that. I would want to meet the people and see some of the country.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Slovenia Tours
A Friend

Slovenia Tours Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes, I'd like to go all through this part of the world. I was over there in Croatia years ago while I was in the Army but I didn't get to see much since there was a bit of a war going on. Some of what I did see was beautiful though.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tours Slovenia

Europe's best-kept secret. IT'S possible no one outside Slovenia really knows how to pronounce the name of its capital, Ljubljana. That in itself makes it feel like one of Europe's best-kept secrets. Source 5v.

> TOPIC: Slovenia Tours

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,