American Renaissance - White Racist Group

American Renaissance White Racist Group - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available Racism
3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

There is a group called, "American Renaissance" which is led by Jared Taylor, Henry Wolff, and Chris Roberts. Their official site Source 3a explains that race is a fundamental issue that must be addressed. In an interview with a Latino US citizen John Taylor is quite frank about why he will like to see all immigrants leave USA so that Whites can remain the dominant race. Jared Taylor also claims that the decisions that Donald Trump is making on immigration and immigrants as the start towards the ideals that American Renaissance promotes. What are your thoughts about it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Group Racist White Renaissance American

I spent 22 years in the Army defending the right of imbeciles like this guy to speak. I'm white, my wife is black, and my children are both, and they are smart, beautiful, and all American. People with this mindset are just plain wrong. Unfortunately, even people who are blatantly wrong have the right to espouse their beliefs, as long as they do so within the law and in a way that doesn't incite violence. That said, I'd sure like to punch give this guy a piece of my mind.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm

3rd Feb, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

American Renaissance - White Racist Group Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

His argument has no basis. Whites did not build America they stole it from the Indians who were here before we came. Also he is delusional to think that only whites can run America. Most of the jobs no one wants to do is done by non-whites and probably some illgeals too.

> TOPIC: American Renaissance - White Racist Group

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,