Zenon the Wanderer

Zenon Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 208
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Zenon the Wanderer
A Friend

Zenon the Wanderer

I, Zenon, stand 5 feet 7 inches tall with a skinny body. I have brown hair with small blue eyes as well as tan skin and a plain appearance in general. I have chosen to wander through the lands to acquire spiritual knowledge by listening to the wisdom of the gurus. I intend to follow the unavoidable path of nature to my eventual crowning as the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Zenon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Zenon

Advisor Description

I meet Jerico the priest in the town library. He approached politely and ask if he could join me, he wearing a simple white robe and carrying a thick book on the underside of his arm. I greeted him and told him that his company would be most welcomed. After some small talk I implied that I knew he was following me but did not mind. We continued to have a rather enlightening conversation that led me to believe we would have a fruitful relationship as he seems convinced that my path to seek wisdom is the correct one to follow. He mentioned that he hoped I would not be led astray from my path as he has seen other young people do in his time.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Zenon the Wanderer
A Friend

Zenon the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ever since he was young Zenon was told of his destiny to become the Ruler of Kings, perhaps it was this prophetic given confidence that led to Zenon unwavering believe that he was immune to failure, and by extent possible death. His calm demeanor and his self reliant attitude was evident to even the people that first take a look at him and even the towns people that just met him could tell that he would meet his end at the hand of his arrogance. Poor Zeno tried his best at confronting the mighty dog rats in the labyrinth. He had been warning these were fierce creatures but he thought himself strong enough to handle them. Alas this hubris that led to Zenos downfall, that and swarms of bats and dog rats of course. His corpse was found on the floor of the labyrinth only the flesh of his left arm was partially gone; at least the dog rats were not too hungry that day. In his pursue of wisdom and spiritual matters Zenon forgot to train his body and even a strong spirit cant stop fangs from piercing flesh. Jerico the priest gave a short speech about Zenons personality and convictions; he also mentioned zenons ungodly habit of taking action without taking advantage of the opportunity to ask for advice. Jerico the priest also mentioned his previous worries that Zenon would stray from his way and how he had warned zenon of how other young people he had mentored had strayed from their ways, yet it appears as if this concern went unheard. At the end of the funeral Jerico stayed behind a while longer that the few other that were present, he opened his thick book and read a few prayers presumably in the name of zenon and his soul, perhaps this prayer will provide some sort of help to his soul in the afterlife.

> TOPIC: Zenon the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,