Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 210
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Momo the Acolyte

I stand 5 feet tall with a slim body. I have raven black hair with china blue eyes. I have white skin and a plain appearance in general. I have chosen to study the ways of magic, and quietly win the hearts of the people by first starting a trade in trapping. I view alliances as necessary. I intend to raise enough gold to afford my own abode, then raise an army in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Acolyte Momo

Advisor Description

As I entered the town at nightfall, I was stopped by a tall willowy woman dressed all in black. I am pleased to meet thee. Dont look too surprised, but I knew your father. She took me to a cottage just outside the town, and explained that my father had asked her to look after my wellbeing the day before he was killed by an assassin. Though taken aback I knew my father had many friends in the upper class. I did have to question if she was really one of my friends, but I decided that I could use all the help I could get. I could see that Scarlet was worried about how weak I was.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Momo the Acolyte Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a caring woman, but had more than she could handle. I was always spending time with the learned and spiritual, and not enough time training my body. Despite this she loved me very deeply. I would often see her concern in those violet eyes of hers. Her small breasts were not able to produce enough milk for me, so it is a good thing that mother brought in a nurse to look after me. Mother was always working in the garden. I can still remember her strong hands helping me up when I would fall over. Those full lips would pout whenever I would go to talk with the wise men. All in all, I really miss her, and even if I become the ruler of kings. I will always remember my mother.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Acolyte Momo

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

With ice blue eyes, and a mouth like steel. One never knows just how shell feel. With raven black hair, and a C cup chest. Lady fluke is better than the rest. Many have tried to please her. But she gives all of them the cold shoulder burr. Her iron like legs, and bronze like feet. She doesn't need to take a seat.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Acolyte Momo

Reflections on your father

My father was a strict yet kind man. Since he was in the army of the king, he was away at war quite a lot. When he was home, he would constantly get on me about training my body for battle. My heart just wasn't in it. Im sure he was disappointed in me, but he never let that get in the way of being a father. I can still remember those violet eyes, (So unusual), they would flash when he was angry, or if he had a great idea. I never learned the exact circumstances of his death, but I intend to find out.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Momo the Acolyte

Message to Advisor

Today I worked at the library. As a bookkeeper I helped organize their scrolls. I still don't have enough [PP] to increase my body, but I am working on it. Having earned 12 additional gold, I am now ready to start training my skills. Tomorrow I will be training the skills run, and reflexes. I hope this will help me in my quest to become the ruler of kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Momo Acolyte

First time in the Town

Still grieving over the death of my mother I trudged through the forest, and toward the town. When I arrived, I was surprised. All of these people rushing about. As if they had to be somewhere quickly. I saw an armory, a weapon master shop, a cobbler, but the first place I headed was the town tavern. Upon entering I was assaulted by loud noise, and unfamiliar smells. I thought to myself, If this is the town, what must the monarchys castle be like. Shaking off my reverie, I made my way to the bar, and asked the barkeep about the possibility of work. Looking me up and down, he finally told me where I could get a job to earn some gold. As a bookkeeper I was able to earn enough gold to afford my own abode, and now had my own place to sleep. It may have been a rough start, but if I am to wield the sword of kings I must persevere.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Momo the Acolyte
A Friend

Momo Acolyte Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Meeting the townsfolk

There are all sorts of interesting people in this town. First I met Steffin, the owner of the tavern. Standing at just under six feet tall, he is a mighty imposing character. After he told me where I could get some work, he directed me to the weapon smith for a proper weapon. The weapon smith was a quiet fellow. With jet black hair, and bright blue eyes, he was happy to show me his stalk. He also said I should meet with Lady Fluke if I wanted any chance to improve myself. When I went to the Palace of Parity, I met this Lady Fluke. She told me she could help me but only if I paid. The strange thing was that she would not take my gold. No she only wanted these pretty pebbles. I was able to obtain some of these pebbles by visiting the exchanger. Now here was a pretty girl. Standing at 5 foot 5, with wavy brown hair, and deep set green eyes, she was the most beautiful woman I have met so far. I have no idea when I will next write, but I know it will be good when I do.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Momo the Acolyte

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,