Goldendawn Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Goldendawn, this is to inform you that your - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
ROK II Secondary
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 65
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 165.00 FP
Charm: 5

Goldendawn Introduction - Page 3

Yes, well the secret too my success was because of all the mistakes and screw ups I make playing my first character Jonathon. Since I already knew the game so well at this point, I was able to be much more careful while also flying ahead at great speed.

I am now just about at the point I was with Jonathon though, meaning my speed will likely slow. I will still seek to reach 10th level, though it seems I have just about run out of things I can do without donating against for that extra boost gold pieces.

I have been having much more fun though, largely in part because I am not fighting the game in trying to play a character that simply doesn't work at this point. Sighs, more, there is consideration of just how far in the negative I am when it comes to leadership with Jonathon because of being forced to try and flee so many times.

Aaroni is my saving grace though, a second chance and I have proven to do admirably with him. Better still, his stats are at the max they can be by playing the system right. Any stat below 11 brought up to such through training in the Palace of Parody, and no Soul lost by dying too many times.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:28pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Goldendawn

Goldendawn, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2,000 FP.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Goldendawn, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Goldendawn

Goldendawn, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2,300 FP.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Goldendawn

Goldendawn, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership. Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Goldendawn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,