Goldendawn Introduction - Page 2 of 3

This is amusing. I was wondering why you posted - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
ROK II Secondary
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction
A Friend

Goldendawn Introduction - Page 2

You do know that you can earn more FP by joining some the Role-playing Game paly by post games we have down in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder area. That way you can build it some in case you die in ROK II again. Always good to have a way to get more cheaper.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 65
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 165.00 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Goldendawn

I would rather not make the commitment need for the roleplaying games on here, as often I am lucky to be able to jump on only for a couple of hours before leaving again. My schedule is a bit chaotic at the moment, thank you for offering though. I do appreciate it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Goldendawn, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2,990 FP.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Page 2 Introduction Goldendawn

Wow you just joined and you're already on level 8 in ROK II how did you do that?

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 65
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 165.00 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Goldendawn

Well, I considered the path I would take for my character taking a combative or militant role. Yet also consider how I wanted him to follow a spiritual path. I focused him in a way that seemed to work when it comes to how the game is built while not rushing forward to quickly.

More, when it comes to skills, I put particular focus on those which would increase his combat survivability such as Hardy, Reflexes, a Weapon Specialization, Toughen, Vigor. Maxed out Reflexes especially as it is nothing to brush aside attacking first as it makes a huge difference in battle. Also, using the Palace of Parody to increase any stats lower then 11 to such.

Yet perhaps most of all was keeping things in order and not rushing forward until I had build him up properly. I aggressively worked towards gaining the experience needed to level up yet keeping things safe. Then getting a familiar once marauders start having archers. The mages were not any concern because of having maxed Reflexes.

Read and considered what is needed, being thrifty in what is chosen first and most beneficial before branching out once I had a solid foundation. Not getting distracted, move forward yet not too quickly so as to pay attention. Through such, I have only died once even at level 8 and I hope to continue to avoid such.

Admittedly, donating for extra gold helps greatly. As such, it should comes to no surprise that the one with the highest forum points playing RoK II is in 1st place. That extra gold and pretty pebbles, to a lesser extent, makes a difference.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 20th Feb, 2017 - 11:16pm

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Goldendawn Introduction

Cool. Yeah, I know who you're talking about and he has loads of it. I saw him with over 100,000 at one time and I was like damn!

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction
A Friend

Goldendawn Introduction - Page 2

All right then, you accidentally posted in my game thread, and said you'd explain here.

Were you interested in joining in? I can assure you that you're welcome to do so.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction
A Friend

Goldendawn Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

This is amusing. I was wondering why you posted in our game thread and rolled the same checks that Geoffroy was supposed to roll. The rolls by Goldendawn were all higher as well. That explains how you got to level 9 so quickly. I was very impressed a brand new player had accomplished that *wink*.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Goldendawn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,