Aaroni the Blessed - Page 2 of 3

Message to Advisor I did a bit of patrolling - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 212
19th Feb, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed - Page 2

Familiar Description

A red-tailed hawk that he had found injured, and unable to fly away, Aaroni took the bird in and kept safe and she healed. It was not long until he learned just how keen and intelligent of a mind the hawk had. More, she was a impressive creature with quite fiery personality though the two did bond.

He gave her the name Aurora, and the red-tailed hawk would become a dear companion on his journey though it would only be recently now that she was healed that he would begin taking her with him, starting with patrols. Though he had given the chance for the bird of pray to leave she had chosen to stay.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Finding a job

Finding a job was actually easy, all things considered. I was trained as a bodyguard so I took to becoming a body guard for many years indeed. I admit though I perhaps become far too comfortable with such a job as years went by as I worked and trained. In many ways I feel time passed far too quickly.

Still, it actually prepared me well for what was to come. The labyrinth underneath the Palace of Parody, that of the tavern owner, to that of the patrols. Work was not hard to come by, though I did miscalculate one assignment that cost me, and I thrived with what appeared before me on my journey. More, I suspect my first job will lead to many more.

21st Feb, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have done well, as in the city of llafair I not only improved my skills in the game of chess to the point my strategy was able to out maneuver and allow defeat of two in which asked if I would play. More, it appears my skills is such I can increase such no farther. I hope such serves me well in the days to come, tactics are always beneficial.

I also participated in the tournaments going on within the city, and though I defeated my opponents it appears many were displeased that I did so. I had not realized how seriously the citizens of Llafair took such competition and my victory cost me reputation. I will need to be more careful what I agree to in the future it seems.

21st Feb, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Page 2 Blessed Aaroni

Wish I could change this about myself

There are not many this I find as a flaw of my character, except that which I may be a bit too focus on my task and driven to move forward. More, I perhaps do mot spend as much time writing within my journal as I should or staying in touch with my adviser. Wish I could change this about myself, but such my come in time.

Still, all in call my path is where I desire it to be. I am becoming strong, more assured and confidant. Really, there has been little I feel I have done in error and my victories are evidence of such. Already I have exceeded much of the rivals I have before me except those few which I cannot hope to overcome at this point.

Still, I have a goal, I have the determination to see through to my path. Perhaps though soon I may take a rest, and focus my time within the Temple of Solace a bit more then I have as there is still much I can learn there. My faith and beliefs are strong. I will become the Ruler of Kings, and unite the land together under one nation or Alliance.

21st Feb, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Speaking To The Horse

"It would appear that he's been ill-treated, not being properly taken care of by one who assists you in watching over the horses," Aaroni offers to Bastian, a serious expression of his face. Given how important a horse can be, especially those who depend on the creatures to travel and transportation, he was not to pleased as he described what they looked like from what the horse said.

15th Sep, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed

Message to Advisor

I've come far, I'm as physically fit as I've ever been with my mind and spirit strong as well. I feel assured I am on the right path.

I've completed all the training I can within the Body Guild, apart from that of the weapons I don't use, and I've even studied in the library to gain the knowledge of those that I might face. I've even gotten to the point where I'm just about learn everything I can from the Temple of Solitude, though I will continue to go there when I can.

Yet I understand I have so much farther I can go, so much left to do in accomplishing the goals that I have set. Even more, that there are those who seek the very the same things I do though I question on how they well use the powers they may acquirer.

I'm heading out to explore, likely needing to take out a few bandits while I'm at it or other dangers that I may face, and acquiring some addition coin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni Blessed - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Aaroni

She was one with perhaps modest bearing, at least when comparing to many within the Town, that hid the beauty she possessed. Some may not even see why she could be seen as attractive, though Aaroni could see it. She was a woman with dark brown hair and forest green eyes, and with a melodic voice that the warrior had heard during song at the Temple of Solace. Compassionate, dedicated, as well a wisdom and intelligence many might not expect or realize. Her loveliness was a quiet, unassuming beauty, one which many would miss yet was there none the less.

5th Dec, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I did a bit of patrolling is all I was able to accomplish, as the day went quickly. I have been feeling the weight of my years anf worry about whether or not my age will prevent me from over-reaching my desires or and allow me to finish the journey that I've started. I hope all is not too late, and that there is still time to complete what I have started.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aaroni the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,