Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1543 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Sep, 2023 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Han
(+)

Kan the Madman

I, am Kan. I was given this name because it has been a traditional name in my family for generations.

I am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Madman because of my unpredictable and eccentric behavior.

I was born a Human because my parents were both Humans, and there was no unique situation that resulted in my race.

I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with big brown eyes. My skin is light.

I see myself as one who follows the path of fighters. I want to become a skilled warrior by first starting a trade in blacksmithing or doing odd jobs as a mercenary. I generally view alliances as necessary for survival but remain cautious of betrayal.

I intend to ascend to greatness by harnessing my intelligence and enhancing my combat prowess. My strategy involves carefully studying the tactics of legendary warriors and employing them in battle. I will seek out wise mentors who can teach me the art of war, and I'll constantly train and refine my skills on the battlefield.

It should be known that I possess a unique ability to analyze and strategize, which sets me apart from others. This, combined with my determination, will be my key to achieving victory and ultimately becoming the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now embark on this path toward a life filled with challenges, adventure, and triumph.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2023 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Han
(+)

Madman Kan

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

I chose to take my mother's portrait as my keepsake from home. The portrait, delicately painted on a small canvas, captures her serene smile and warm, loving eyes. It was a piece of art that had always hung in our cozy family cabin in the forest, a place filled with cherished memories of laughter and love.

I took this portrait not only for its sentimental value but also because it serves as a source of inspiration and strength. In this new adventure of life, I carry it with me as a reminder of the unwavering love and support my mother provided throughout my childhood. Her portrait gives me the courage to face the challenges ahead and the determination to build a new chapter in my life.

Additionally, I hope that this portrait may prove useful someday, perhaps as a means to connect with others who may recognize her or the cabin in the background. It could open doors to new friendships or alliances as I navigate the unknown path that lies ahead.

15th Sep, 2023 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Han
(+)

Kan the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Rick the Politician in the bustling marketplace of our medieval town. It was midday, and the sun cast a warm glow over the colorful stalls and chattering crowds. Rick was dressed in finely tailored garments, which immediately set him apart from the common folk. His robe bore the emblem of a political office, hinting at his influence in our town.

Our meeting was cordial but held an air of cautious curiosity. I couldn't help but wonder about his motives for taking an interest in me. Was it a genuine desire to help, or did he have ulterior motives? As I continued to observe him, I sensed that Rick's watchful eye held both suspicion and hope for my potential.

I hope that our relationship can be one of mutual benefit. Rick's knowledge of the town's inner workings and political landscape could be invaluable to me as I strive to become the next Ruler of Kings. However, I must remain vigilant and cautious, for the world of politics can be treacherous.

I suspect that Rick sees in me the potential for change, a chance to influence the town's destiny through my actions. His hopes may be pinned on my success, as it could bolster his own position and agenda. Only time will reveal the true nature of our partnership, and I must tread carefully in this complex dance of power and intrigue.

15th Sep, 2023 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Han
(+)

Madman Kan

Reflections On Your Mother

My Mother;
A gentle soul with eyes that held the wisdom of ages. She was the heart of our humble medieval home, her love a steady flame that warmed our lives even in the coldest of times. Her hands, calloused from years of labor, were always quick to offer comfort and guidance.

I remember her soothing lullabies that eased my childhood fears and the scent of freshly baked bread that greeted me after long days of adventure in our town. She was my confidante, my rock, and my source of unwavering support.

As I write, I can't help but feel a pang of longing for her presence. She left this world too soon, and I often wonder if she watches over me from the realms beyond. Her memory is a guiding light in my quest to become the next Ruler of Kings, a reminder of the strength and love that reside within me.

15th Sep, 2023 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Han
(+)

Madman Kan

Dumakan Kingdom of Kan

In this realm, I envision a kingdom that stands as a beacon of prosperity and unity in our medieval world. It will be a land where all races and backgrounds come together in harmony, casting aside the divisions of old. The people will live in peace, protected by just laws and a fair system of governance.

My rule will be one of benevolence and wisdom. I aspire to be a ruler who listens to the voices of the common folk, a leader who strives to understand their needs and concerns.

> TOPIC: Kan the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,