Bonifacius the Healer

Bonifacius Healer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 199
7th Feb, 2017 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

Bonifacius the Healer

At five feet and three inches in height, Bonifacius feels somewhat self-conscious about his short stature and thus, stands up as straight as possible to take advantage of every inch he can get. Muscles ripple beneath his darkly tanned skin, thanks to the hours he spent playing and working outdoors as a youth. His hair, which is chestnut in color, is allowed to settle atop his head in whatever manner the wind happens to take it. The curls are rarely, if ever positioned neatly. His eyes are a deep brown, like bitter chocolate, and they gaze pensively out at the world. His lips are turned up at the corners in a slight smile. Bonifacius was heartbroken by the sudden loss of his mother due to a strange and unknown illness. Therefore, he decided to become a healer in order to learn more about the human condition and the ways in which it could be improved. Bonifacius feels that allies are few and far between, but treats his closest friends well. His strategy for becoming the next Ruler of Kings is through study, hard work, and luck.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

Healer Bonifacius

Advisor Description

It had been a long and trying day. My knees ached from having walked around the town, exploring its nooks and crannies, in search of a hot meal and a bed for the night. It was only after circling past the haberdashery that I found myself squarely in front of the tavern. The cheerful sound of voices laughing and talking, mingled with the clinking of glasses greeted my ears. A meal, at last! I ran eagerly towards the sound and nearly bowled over a woman who was standing just outside the tavern.
I would have guessed her to be in her late thirties, slightly younger than my beloved late mother. She had long raven hair which she wore in a bun. Her eyes were a dark like burnt caramel, and they gazed at me longer than I felt was proper. Her lips were parted in a wide smile. She wore a blue smock designating her as one of the tavern wenches.
"Where art thou running with such great haste?"
"I am sorry, Miss. I did not mean to plow into thee. I have walked many a mile without a thing to eat, and I am feeling quite famished. I only meant to make haste and feast."
"Make haste then, Bonifacius. We shall speak soon enough."
I felt disconcerted by her tone of familiarity. How did she know me? I shook my head and walked into the tavern which she had already entered. She beckoned me towards a table in the far corner, away from the merrymaking ale-drinking patrons.
"I suppose thou art curious to know who I am? My name is Gertrude, and I knew your mother many years ago. She told me that you might one day come into this town, and that if it happened, I should look out for thee. She said I would not miss thee, being that thou art so short in stature!" Her laugh was not unkind and I eventually laughed along with her. "Why wouldst thy mother have a tavern wench watch over thee? Perhaps it is because thou art in need of knowledge which comes from being with people--common people. Thou art able only to advance so far by reading books. I know what I have seen and heard."
She had a point. Wisdom came in many forms and though my education had, in my opinion, been quite sound, I had not spent enough time hobnobbing with people to learn about their ways.
"Thou art trusting, perhaps a bit too much so. I would have expected to be plied with more questions."
"That, I suppose," I replied with a wink, "is why my mother requested thine assistance."
"Thou art cheeky, too, but I suppose some insolence could make things interesting. That is thy first lesson. Do not blindly follow. Use thine own senses and judgment."
I wanted to learn more about Gertrude, and find out her connection to my mother, but I was hungry and wary, and knew that this would be one of many conversations, so I would have time to discover her full story on another day.

13th Feb, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

Bonifacius the Healer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

When I gaze upon thy face, I am filled with reverence,
For I am reminded of the springtime, with its sunshine, birdsong, and floral fragrance.
The smile with which ye graces the world is wide and open and kind,
And I know that I shall never find one more joyous or benign.
When thou hast occasion to sing, thou art without competition.
Thy effervescent and sonorous voice sends other ladies into a conniption.
Should there ever be an occasion for thee to dance,
It is so stunningly majestical as to make me drop my lance.
My words cannot in any way do justice to thee, my dear,
For my ability to craft poetry is quite attrocious, I fear.

14th Feb, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

Healer Bonifacius

Why Am I Bonifacius?

Why good? I wonder as the words of the mysterious child echo in meh mind. I have lost so much. Meh mother, meh father, and most of the relationships I built up whilst I was growing up have all been taken away. It would be so easy to slip onto another path, a downward spiral into the depths of darkness and exact revenge upon those I perceived as enemies, deserving of scorn or otherwise. Yet a flame within refuses to die. It is a spark of hope, hope for a brighter future and one where family and friends remain close and safe which keeps me from losing meh mind and lashing out at those I encounter. It is hope which drives me forward towards a brighter future.

> TOPIC: Bonifacius the Healer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,