Oatmeal For Health - Page 2 of 2

I have recently bought Stevia that I can use - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Oatmeal For Health
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Oatmeal For Health - Page 2

Oat porridge is fantastically cheap, and as healthy an option as a cereal can get. Try to train your tastebuds to not need sugar, but if you are weak for sweets then add a little honey, diced fruit or berries, jam, or molasses. I enjoy mine with a scoop of protein powder mixed in. Coupled with oats high protein content (For a cereal grain) and you get a far better glycaemic response, remaining without hunger for longer.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Health Oatmeal

I have recently bought Stevia that I can use as a sweetener for things, but sugar and oatmeal with sadly both be off limits once I start my new diet come January. Though I can definitely see about trying the idea of mixing protein powder in while I still can.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Oatmeal For Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,