Hellboy

Hellboy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Aug, 2008 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Aug, 2008 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Hellboy

Hellboy

An interesting comic to bring to life. This is about the movie though, the actual Hellboy comic review can be read HERE. I saw this awhile back, I can't remember exactly how the storyline went, but I don't think I had anything negative to say, I just added it because I noticed we don't have a Thread about it, plus I started one on Hellboy 2 HERE. So what are your thoughts about the first Helboy?

Hellboy
Hellboy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2008 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Hellboy
A Friend

Hellboy

I enjoyed watching the first hell boy but I did not go to the theatre to see it. I waiting till it was out on DVD and I rented it. I will probably do the same thing with the second one. I did find the fight scene with the octopus thing in the first one very entertaining.

10th Aug, 2008 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Hellboy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

They showed this on TV yesterday. I usually get to see these while working in the foreground. It was well made. I would not say it was better or worst than Hellboy 2, I think both are equally as good.

> TOPIC: Hellboy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,