Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor - Page 2 of 3

McGregor was completely outmatched… - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor - Page 2

Did McGregor have an erection? IT WAS the little Irish elephant's trunk in the room at the McGregor-Mayweather weigh-in but Floyd couldn't help pointing it out. Source 5o

'Worst shape I've seen him in'. CONOR McGregor and Floyd Mayweather have hit the scales and already one man has claimed a shock advantage. Source 9d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mcgregor Conor Mayweather Floyd

Well, that was disturbing seeing him show up with an erection. I guess it is what it is, but I'd have tried to hide it I think.

26th Aug, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The prediction is May weather will outlast Mc Gregor because he is more experienced and went 12 rounds many times. Mc Gregor is knocked out by the seventh round.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Mcgregor Conor Mayweather Floyd

Yeah, a group of us are getting together tonight to watch this. I just want to see a good fight. I think McGregor will come out hard because he knows the longer it lasts the less likely he is to win.

26th Aug, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Mcgregor Conor Mayweather Floyd

I hope Mayweather doesn't try what he did last time and endlessly run around the ring trying to tire out his opponent.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Mayweather: 'Why am I doing this?' JUST days out from the biggest fight in history, boxer Floyd Mayweather was out at a strip club past 4am - and he had absolutely no shame. Source 1c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Floyd Mayweather Conor Mcgregor - Page 2

In a result that shocked few, Floyd Mayweather defeated Conor McGregor by technical knockout at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The only certainty of this fight was that it would be a spectacle not seen before.

Two different sports worlds collided into a 12-round junior middleweight boxing match: Mayweather, considered one of the best defensive boxers of all time, coming out of retirement at age 40 seeking to become the first boxer to reach 50 fights undefeated. McGregor, 29, is the current UFC lightweight champion and the most exciting draw in mixed martial arts today -- but it was his first professional boxing match.

It was billed as the first boxing-UFC crossover bout in history. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Floyd Mayweather Conor Mcgregor Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

McGregor was completely outmatched… but that was to be expected. You could see that he was uncomfortable fighting using boxing rules. He even resorted to UFC moves a few times. The thing is, I'm not sure Mayweather could be McGregor in a UFC style match. There are trick McGregor would have used to recover when Mayweather stunned him that are illegal in boxing. Plus, the first few round would have been different had McGregor been able to use his legs and feet.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,