Michele Kalina - The Baby Killer

Michele Kalina Baby Killer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Feb, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Mother appears in court in newborn deaths
Original Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 12:16am

Absolutely HORRIBLE! Words cannot describe what this woman have done. She deserves the death penalty. What do you think about this case?

international QUOTE
READING, Pa. — A Pennsylvania woman accused of killing at least four of her newborns to cover up an extramarital affair has waived her right to a preliminary hearing. Michele Kalina appeared in court Wednesday in the eastern Pennsylvania city of Reading (RED'-ing). Authorities say she hid the remains of five babies, at least four born alive, in coolers or encased in concrete in her closet. The 44-year-old Kalina faces one count of homicide and counts of abuse of a corpse and concealing the death of a child. Authorities determined the four babies were killed in a manner consistent with asphyxia, poisoning or neglect… Source 7q

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Killer Baby - Kalina Michele

I agree here she needs to be put away or given a death penalty. This is not a good person. Any one who can do that to a innocent defenseless child needs to be punished severely. I feel sad for the innocents involved.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michele Kalina - The Baby Killer History & Civil Business Politics

That's so disgusting. There aren't words for this. If there is ever the case for the death penalty here it is. If she doesn't get that she should be behind bars the rest of her days. Just sick.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Killer Baby - Kalina Michele

Wow, just wow. If she is proven guilty she needs to go away forever or receive the death penalty. This is a clear display of how callous humanity is. I can't say how callous we have become because things like this have gone on forever and shows why we need laws, law enforcement, and why some laws have to be harsh. I know one of the arguments against the death penalty is it doesn't deter criminals from doing this again, but it'll sure deter her from doing it again.

Rather off topic, but...
What gets me is people wonder why sometimes wars are unavoidable, why we can't just always choose the peaceful path. I'll tell you why and how this pertains to this topic. This woman, if guilty, has shown her depravity. Well, think about a country with her or someone like her as the ruler. Depravity would be the norm and people being butchered could be the result. If the country is powerful, like say Germany or the USSR in the 1930s and 1940s, this kind of depravity could lead to a lot of death.[/QUOTE]

> TOPIC: Michele Kalina - The Baby Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,