Overplanning Characters - Page 2 of 2

Hm, that sounds interesting. I'm going - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Overplanning Characters
A Friend

Overplanning Characters - Page 2

I haven't played a classless system yet. I've heard of them, but it simply has not come up yet. How does that generally work out?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Overplanning Characters
A Friend

Characters Overplanning

I have never played it but someone told me about Warhammer Roleplay. It's hard to plan there. You roll your class according to your race. You could start out as a squire or a rat catcher for example. That's the breaks in the game. You can advance from those into something else but it's a much longer road to end up as a knight from a rat catcher *smile*.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Overplanning Characters
A Friend

Overplanning Characters Reviews RPG & Card Board

That seems… awkward. Makes it difficult to even end up with a character you're actually interested in playing. Choosing what the character actually does is a big part of that.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Overplanning Characters
A Friend

Page 2 Characters Overplanning

They say it is because the world is a grim place. There are multiple pathways out of each class but it just takes longer with a bad starting point. Character death is very common in the game.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Overplanning Characters
A Friend

Characters Overplanning

Hm, that sounds interesting. I'm going to have to try it out. I've played a lot of the older Role-playing Game formats and some of the are a lot of fun. I've played Runequest, GURPS, L5R D10 format, and some I can't remember. I always find my way back to Dungeons & Dragons ..

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Overplanning Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,