Leonardo the Princess

Leonardo Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 222
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Leonardo the Princess
A Friend

Leonardo the Princess

Leonardo is 6.5 feet tall, is slimy with some muscles and a 6 pack of a body, has blue long hair, with small red eyes, has a tan skin, and a cute appearance, has a goal to be queen by first start trading in food, clothes, and weapons, I view my allies as good people I should trust to fight with me, my strategy is to get trust in everyone and learn everything about my kingdom so when I become queen/king I know what I'm doing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Leonardo the Princess
A Friend

Princess Leonardo

Advisor Description

I meet my advisor at the tavern and she was editing over something and I walked over and said what's wrong and she said her mother just died and I stayed with her and helped her out and this was at the middle of the night where everyone was sleeping. She was arrested very raged and dirty I had to help her get more clean, it was a very emotional nesting for us we both cried a lot for the people we lost., I felt very suspicious at first than felt very sad, we will stick together through the hardships and hold on to each other., The person will feel very happy for me because at least one of us has a dream there gonna follow and try to accomplish it.

> TOPIC: Leonardo the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,