The Suicide Of Cassidy Trevan

The Suicide Cassidy Trevan - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  The Suicide Cassidy Trevan Bullied, gang raped and sent to her death by her own schoolmates
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'They have blood on their hands'

CASSIDY took her own life after she was allegedly bullied and gang-raped by students from her school. Now her loved ones are demanding answers. Ref. Source 4u

Image from Facebook public domain.

The Suicide Of Cassidy Trevan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trevan Cassidy Suicide The

The fact that this was reported to the police but they did not do any more is just sad. I would think the authorities would have gone and talked to the alleged perpetrators of the crime to try to find out more of what happened so they would not do it again. It is sad that people can get away with such things and now a teenager who had a bright life of possibilities ahead of her is dead.

20th Feb, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

The Suicide Of Cassidy Trevan History & Civil Business Politics

So sad. Look at her, Cassidy is a beautiful young woman, how can anyone be bullying her. I just wished she could get the help she needed.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Such a sad story. That's one of the downsides of social media and the internet. Before those existed someone might be bullied at school but they could get away from it at home. Now it's always there. She moved and it still followed her around online. People can just be so cruel.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Feb, 2017 - 8:27pm

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is what makes bullying so hard to control. People can not escape it if they are on social media. I know schools are no better at controlling bullying than they were 20-30 years ago. Everyone is saying they are working to stop bullying but I have never seen and seldom hear of anyone getting in trouble for being bullies. It is sad that another young person has lost their life due to this pandemic but I even see parents doing to other parents so that is how kids are learning it is ok.

> TOPIC: The Suicide Of Cassidy Trevan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,