David Cassidy

David Cassidy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  David Cassidy Actor
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Cassidy

David Cassidy of 'Partridge Family' says he has dementia

His revelation comes after video showing he slurred words and fell off a stage. Ref. Source 7f

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

David Cassidy
David Cassidy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

David Cassidy
A Friend

Cassidy David

I can believe this. I hope that he gets the help he needs. The slurred words of late and even falling off a stage because he did not exactly where he was on stage proves that he is suffering.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Cassidy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

David Cassidy, who came to fame as a '70s teen heartthrob and lead singer on "The Partridge Family," has died, according to his publicist Jo-Ann Geffen. He was 67.

The singer-actor had recently been admitted to the intensive care unit of a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, area hospital. Cassidy was in critical condition and suffering from organ failure before his death, Geffen said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

David Cassidy
A Friend

Cassidy David

Well that is sad I knew he was in bad shape but to see him die at such a young age is heart breaking. I know he had a great career and I hope he rests in peace.

> TOPIC: David Cassidy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,