Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (KNtoran)Yes it is nice to be ahead - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Winners Losers Text Roleplaying FAQ: How do I know when I am the Ruler of Kings? This Thread focuses on the various ways you can win and keep on winning in Ruler of Kings II
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II
A Friend

Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II - Page 2

I will tell you as well as the others that I have not spent a lot of forum points in this game except to avoid death. I have cashed in some for gold but that was before he changed the gold payout. Since he changed that I have not bought any gold. I am getting enough of that out on the plains.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Losers and Winners

The plains you say? I will need to keep an eye out for where ever this is. I suspect I have possibly passed through it as I have explored much of the map counting into the Goblin and Orc Territories.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I can tell you my secret to not dying as much. Just read it and you will be a winner. Every time I visit a place I don't only pick up what I wanted but I talk to the shop owner and stuff like that. When you do that they give you some hidden secrets!

23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 II Kings Ruler Losers and Winners

Hunter that's exactly what I do but I haven't died yet from it probably because I did not go in the first time with a competitive ideal. Come to think of it I took awhile before joining in ROK II after ROK I.

25th Mar, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Losers and Winners

I'm not a winner yet but in my current position I feel like I'm winning in my own way.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Wizard, that is exactly how one should take up the game. I read some of the responses about ROK II and I can see people still do not get it. They become too obsessed with being the "Winner" that they do not realize it is a story they create.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Winners & Losers Ruler Kings II - Page 2

Yes you can find a lot of information out reading and talking to people. From there it is a game wholy upon yourself and all that you do is reflected upon your character. Will I be ruler of kings? Maybe if I am great for me if not still woot great for me. This is a game that you are the winner no matter what and I am enjoying it a lot.

Yes it is nice to be ahead in experience but you have to keep up with it a lot to stay there and sometimes one just does not have all that time. There will always be someone wanting to be ahead and that is great. I will always be close to give them those ahead something to look over their shoulders at *smile*.

13th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Winners & Losers Ruler Kings II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
Yes it is nice to be ahead in experience but you have to keep up with it a lot to stay there and sometimes one just does not have all that time.

That is only if your intention is to play in that way, but every Player will have a chance to be Ruler of Kings if they put the effort, however first each Player needs to become a King. With the new score system experience is not the only factor, in fact it will be just one of many components. To determine who is doing the most well.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,