High School Best Friend

High School Friend - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

High School Best Friend

High School Best Friend

Who (No names, just a description) was your High School Best Friend? Are you friends today?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

High School Best Friend
A Friend

Friend School High

My high school best friend was a loner like me. I lost contact with him after high school. Later I met him and we talked for awhile. He has become greatly religious and he was a bit upset that I would not convert right there on the spot for him. I told him that we could no longer remain friends if he was going to push his beliefs on me. I still talk to him now and again and he has not changed. No we are not friends like we were in high school.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

High School Best Friend
A Friend

High School Best Friend UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My high school bestie and I don't speak anymore. We were very close in school and afterwards. She bad mouthed me to my boyfriend at the time a few years later. She tried to sleep with him. With friends like that…

> TOPIC: High School Best Friend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,