Who Made You Feel Good?

Who Feel Good - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Who Made You Feel Good?

Who Made You Feel Good?

Is there someone that did something special this week that made you feel good? Who was it and what did they do?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Good Feel You Who

My mom is always trying to make me feel good. I normally have a good self-esteem but she still loves to share these inspirational quotes and stuff. She means well and I love her for it.

24th Feb, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Who Made You Feel Good? Health & Special Psychology

My wife always finds little ways to make me feel special. She will pick up my favorite snack while she is out or save the last bite of something she knows I like for me. She will text me whenever something happens that reminds her of me. She always does little things to let me know she is thinking of me throughout the day.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Who Made You Feel Good?
A Friend

Good Feel You Who

My bestie really cheered me up this week. I was having kind of a down week and she knew that. She treated me to a mani/pedi. She had an hour drive each way to do it. Very thoughtful of her! She always can tell how I feel and is always there for me. I'm lucky to call her a friend.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Who Made You Feel Good?
A Friend

Good Feel You Who

Technically it was two weeks ago but…

I've been mostly stuck at home for the past two months, bad ankle injury.

Buddy of mine got people together and set up a LAN party at my place.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Who Made You Feel Good?
A Friend

Who Made You Feel Good?

It is always nice to hear the stories of people making others feel good. I know I try to make others feel good at times and it brings me joy to see they are happy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Who Made You Feel Good?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,