Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jan, 2007 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan, who was hospitalized in Miami this week for an asthma attack, tells Vanity Fair in an interview that she has dabbled in drugs and battled bulimia.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/04/p...n.ap/index.html

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lohan Lindsay

I thought she was much prettier when she had a little more weight to her. When she started losing lots of weight and dying her hair blonde, she lost some of her appeal in my opinion. I think she should cut the drugs, and gain around ten to fifteen pounds again, gain her figure back.

6th May, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Every time I see Lohan I think of the starry-eyed girl(s) in The Parent Trap. I haven't seen any of her recent movies, and really am not inclined to do so. She was a prodigy child actress, but not as impressive or appealing as an adult, in my opinion.

6th May, 2006 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Lohan Lindsay

My daughter is fascinated with these young actresses, which makes it interesting to discuss weight and drug issues with her. She wants so much to be as pretty and popular as they seem to be in their TV shows and movies. I agree that Lindsay Lohan was more personable when she was younger. Now she's trying to change her look to be more mature, and it's spelling disaster for her, in my opinion.

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan
A Friend

Lohan Lindsay

If you have kids you should see the new Herby movie she is in. It kind of puts her back into that type of role, maybe its just the age of the movie. Either way, she does a good job in it and its a cute movie for the kids.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2007 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lindsay Lohan

LINDSAY LOHAN CHECKS INTO REHAB

Actress Lindsay Lohan has entered a residential treatment center, her publicist said Wednesday, but did not disclose the reason.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/...reut/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2007 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan

I really feel sorry for this girl, she has all the money that many people would love to have yet her life is a total mess and these issues she is dealing with come from a not so happy childhood. Alcoholic at age 20 with an eating disorder, kissing women in nightclubs and who knows what else. Sad. Many parents have a lot accountability to do.

18th Jan, 2007 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Lindsay Lohan Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She is trying to find herself and where she fits in. This happens a lot when you are not given the chance to experience life with quiet days and times where you can just smell the roses.

If everyone is telling you that you are so rich, so beautiful, so smart, so popular, and so forth then you are bound to explode at sometime when you discover that you are not so perfect or so indestructible as you thought or as everyone made you believe. We are just seeing the after effects of the explosion, but at least rehab should straighten her out - I wish her the best.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Lindsay Lohan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,