WNBA

Wnba - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Women's Basketball
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

WNBA

'98 per cent of women in WNBA are gay'

THE WNBA has a problem with heterosexuals according to one retired player who cites a culture of lesbian bullying she describes as "Toxic". Ref. Source 3t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

WNBA
A Friend

WNBA

Who cares if they are gay? If they are doing what they love to do and play the game and enjoy each other that is fine by me. I however do not condone them bullying other players for being straight if that is the case. Everyone plays the game for their own reasons. How they view their sex life should have no bearing on the game or the players.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

WNBA
A Friend

WNBA Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Okay, so let me get this straight, the very people who are fighting for their rights to marry and be viewed as equals in society despite their sexual preferences are bullying people because of their sexual preferences?! Well, I guess that goes to show that all people are indeed the same regardless of skin color, race, ethnicity, or sexual preference. Since these lesbians are acting like the very people of the straight community that they castigate for treating them differently. What a strange world we live in.

> TOPIC: WNBA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,