Vr Issues - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Virtual Reality
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

VR Issues

Vision warning on virtual reality

EYE experts warn that vision problems are set to rise as VR headsets become mainstream and people lose themselves - and their sense of time - in immersive unreal experiences. Ref. Source 6s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

Issues VR

I can see this happening. Right now VR is still in its infancy stage and many people who are in this field can see a lot of changes being made as it develops more and better VR services. I foresee great things with the VR and hope that it does get better but still make it safer on the eyes.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

VR Issues Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Indeed, that is one of the biggest hurdles they need to clear. Frankly, aside from the price, that's among the largest reasons I haven't messed with the current VR units at all yet.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

Issues VR

I went to a family reunion a while back and one of my cousins had a VR headset. I tried it and it actually gave me… vertigo I guess you could call it.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

Issues VR

Yeah, that's a little too common. Its a variation of motion sickness. Your eyes need a stable point of reference. On a ship, the easiest is usually the horizon. In VR, it needs to be coded in.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

VR Issues

I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the next generation of VR. As is, it's not pretty enough for me. My idea of heaven is being able to put my conscious into an Role-playing Game when my body dies and be able to transfer it to other games at a whim. Crazy, I know, but I would love it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

VR Issues

Diarmadhim,

Okay, now I could go for something like that. I guess the matrix wouldn't be so bad if it was an eternity of excitement, especially for this adrenaline junkie.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

VR Issues
A Friend

VR Issues Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Right now I've been satiating my desire for such a thing by watching anime and reading RPGLit books that deal with similar concepts. I just hope it becomes reality before I die!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: VR Issues

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,