16 Steps To Kill Someone

16 Steps Kill Someone - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  16 Steps Kill Someone Zoe Morgan and Lee Simmons Murder Case. Killed by Andrew Saunders
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

16 Steps To Kill Someone

'Just killed two people, cheers'

AN "OBSESSED" man ambushed and murdered his ex and her boyfriend after searching "16 steps to kill someone" online. Ref. Source 7e.

16 Steps To Kill Someone
16 Steps To Kill Someone (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

16 Steps To Kill Someone
A Friend

Someone Kill Steps

This is so horrible. Two people who's lives were taken at an early age with their lives ahead of them. This guy was just sick. Then he blames his dad basically. What a horrible human being. I don't understand people like this. He can't move on and find someone else?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

16 Steps To Kill Someone
A Friend

16 Steps To Kill Someone History & Civil Business Politics

I think that anyone who can coldly list of steps to take to murder some on is sick in the head. I hope that people like this are taken away and locked up for life.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

16 Steps To Kill Someone
A Friend

Someone Kill Steps

Not much more to be said. It is and will always sicken me that people can be so cold blooded about murder.

> TOPIC: 16 Steps To Kill Someone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,