Hacked! We Have Your Credit Card Number!

Hacked! Credit Card Number! - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Feb, 2003 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

I see a law suit coming. Why isn't more done to protect people's valuable information?

international QUOTE
CREDIT-CARD SECURITY IS BREACHED. An "Unauthorized intruder" gained access to some 8 million credit card account numbers -- including Visa, MasterCard and American Express -- by breaching the security of a company that processes transactions for merchants, the card companies said Tuesday. Source

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2003 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Number Card Credit Your We Hacked

I thought this would be already implemented! The thing is, who is to say if a computer was hacked or not? They could still keep it secret so that the company's reputation would not be discredited.

international QUOTE
BILL WOULD REQUIRE HACKING DISCLOSURES. Embarrassed businesses and government agencies would have to notify consumers under a proposed law if hackers break into computers and steal some types of personal information, including Social Security numbers, driver's license numbers and credit card information. Source

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hacked! We Have Your Credit Card Number! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

BIG-TIME THEFT

BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. attracts shoppers to its stores by putting thousands of discounted products under one roof. It wasn't hard to attract cyberthieves either, with databases that amass credit card numbers in huge numbers.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...83015%2C00.html

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why our credit cards keep getting hacked. One reason: Too few retailers have chip-card readers enabled. Source 1q.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Amen to this. It wasn't too long ago that I had a lot of my information hacked into. They stole multiple credit cards and started using them. I had to contact multiple people as my insurance kicked in and just started cancelling or calling back past payments. It was ugly for weeks. We have to figure out how to do a better job protecting personal information.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With the way people want to hack or scam people to get rich quick it is no big secret that many people will do all they can to try to get your credit card info. They will do all they can to get money as it is all a numbers game to them. With people using credit cards to make most of their purchases it makes keeping your information safe a full time and hard job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hacked! We Your Credit Card Number!

It is a crazy hard thing to do. Due to the recent hack of DoD personnel, the Government provides me a type of life lock insurance, so they monitor for me. This would be ridiculously hard for me to do alone.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Hacked! We Your Credit Card Number! Computer Issues & Video Gaming

It seems like most free credit monitoring provided after a breach is for a year or two. Nothing is being done about the fact that your SSN and personal information is now available for someone to buy for the rest of your life. You cannot get a new birthday or new credit history information. This opens you up for fraud into perpetuity.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hacked! We Have Your Credit Card Number!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,