Children Fear Overbearing Parents

Children Fear Overbearing Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Apr, 2018 - 5:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A child might want help but because they know their parents will go ballistic and start to freak out because of a question or situation most children prefer to keep it to themselves.
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kids want parental help with online risk, but fear parental freak outs

In a study, teens rarely talked to their parents about potentially risky online experiences. Parents and children often have much different perceptions of and reactions to the same online situations. Some of these situations may include cyberbullying, sexual exchanges and viewing inappropriate content online. Ref. Source 2o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents Overbearing Fear Children

I can understand this. I have seen some parents go totally over board for what they viewed as very risky business on line. I have a rule with my kids that I would have all their passwords and lists of places they hung out in. I told them that I would check thier computers every now and then to make sure they were safe. I did not check them that much and I think they felt safer knowing that anything they did I would or could view when I wished. This included cell phone too.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Children Fear Overbearing Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Apps to keep children safe online may be counterproductive. Mobile apps designed to help parents keep their children safe from online predators may actually be counterproductive, harming the trust between a parent and child and reducing the child's ability to respond to online threats, conclude two new studies. Source 6x.

> TOPIC: Children Fear Overbearing Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,