Dirty Fighting For Survival

Dirty Fighting Survival - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

If you were in a desperate situation where you feared for your life and your attacker was someone bigger / stronger or more well equipped than you would you start to incorporate ditry fighting in order to survive or remain under some kind of inner code of conduct?

For instance, in my teen years I studied martial arts and archaic weapon use. We were always taught that no matter how big an opponent is they always had vulnerable areas (Pressure points) of the body that weakened them such as the eyes, throat, groin, etc. Yet these pressure points could leave your opponent permanently damaged if attacked. Therefore how do you gauge when to go 'there', is it based on losing a fight, your life is at risk? What about the consequences from law enforcement?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Survival Fighting Dirty

If someone is in fight where they fear for their lives there is no such thing as fighting dirty. There is no limits I wouldn't go in a fight to survive nor why I hesitate to use any tactic if someone I loved was at risk.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Dirty Fighting For Survival History & Civil Business Politics

While that is the logical answer law enforcement begs to differ. They usually will tell you that you should only use the equivalent force with which you are being attacked. For me that is a very grey area because an attacker who violates your space or home is already without restraints, so does one wait til he pulls out the assault rifle before you take measures? At the same time if someone is fist fighting you then stabbing them will be considered unnecessary force especially if it were in a public place.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Survival Fighting Dirty

IF I am attacked whether in my home or out in public I have been trained to use what ever force is necessary to over come and defeat the person who is attacking me. If that means pulling a knife in a fistfight and stabbing the other person as a ways to stop them then I have succeeded in my training. Now if I kept punching, stabbing or shooting the attacker after they have given up then that would be excessive force and not right.
Like said before there is not such thing as a fair right out on the streets. Anything can happen and everything goes. It is a fight for survival and I tend to fight to win. If you want a fair fight hire a referee and get in a ringed box.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Survival Fighting Dirty

The issue then becomes who started the fight, who is the victim, what were you doing with a lethal weapon, etc. In other words before attempting to fight back do you consider the legal outcome afterwards. Again, this is especially true if you are not at home or some established area that is considered your space.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

Exactly, that is the difference. You use the force necessary to stop the person attacking you and then you have to stop. I would do exactly as you do. And I'm not sure law enforcement in many places in the US would disagree. If I say, I felt my life was in danger and I reacted in the majority of our states I think I'd have an effective story that law enforcement would listen to. This may not be the case in our more liberal states. Also, if I actually did fear for my life or the life of a loved one it really wouldn't matter to me what happened afterwards. At least I'd be alive to fight and charges that might come my way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dirty Fighting Survival

I am not a aggressive type unless I am attacked therefore I would be the victim or I would be attacking a person to protect a victim. While the later would make me seem to be the attacker actually I would be acting more in a role of a peacekeeper. In both instances I would be in the right and me carrying a lethal weapon is something that I do have a license to carry. I will only use the amount of force necessary to eliminate the threat. IF the person backs down I still can use what ever force is necessary to subdue the attacker and hold him until the proper authorities arrive. If the person keeps resisting I can and will use any force up to and including deadly force.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dirty Fighting Survival Politics Business Civil & History

I am not someone who would start a fight. I just see the need to fight except as a last resort. Fighting doesn't prove right or wrong, it just proves who has better fighting skills… and so what? It's also ridiculous to fight because of name calling or something along those lines. Why would I want to hurt someone for calling me a name that really doesn't hurt me. If I'm in a fight it's because I'm on the defensive side.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dirty Fighting For Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,