Chicago Justice

Chicago Justice - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Chicago Justice TV Series
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Chicago Justice

Chicago Justice

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Chicago Justice" then please give us your review?

Chicago Justice
Chicago Justice (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Chicago Justice
A Friend

Justice Chicago

I haven't seen this one yet but I watch the other three Chicago series shows and they are pretty good.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Chicago Justice Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Just like their brethren in the Chicago P.D., the State’s Attorney’s dedicated team of prosecutors and investigators navigates heated city politics and controversy head-on, while fearlessly pursuing justice. As they take on the city’s high-stakes and often media-frenzied cases, they must balance public opinion, power struggles within the system, and their unwavering passion for the law. And it all starts with a gut-wrenching case when one of Chicago’s finest is shot in the line of duty.

Season 1,Episode 1 -“Fake”
A prime arson suspect and a hotshot attorney challenge prosecutor Peter Stone (Philip Winchester) and investigator Antonio Dawson (Jon Seda) in the series premiere of this legal drama, a part of producer Dick Wolf’s “Chicago” franchise.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Chicago Justice
A Friend

Justice Chicago

I like the other shows as well Ninja. I need to check this one out too. The concept around the Chicago shows is fascinating. I love how they are tied in together. Characters flow seemlessy from show to show. It is almost like one huge show.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:23pm

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Chicago Justice
A Friend

Justice Chicago

Yeah, that's one of the things I like about the shows too. And when they do a crossover event I'm all in. I guess I'm just a little bit geeky.

> TOPIC: Chicago Justice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,