Evolution Of Bipedalism

Evolution Bipedalism - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Dinosaur Era
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Evolution Of Bipedalism

Evolution of bipedalism in ancient dinosaur ancestors

Paleontologists have developed a new theory to explain why the ancient ancestors of dinosaurs stopped moving about on all fours and rose up on just their two hind legs. Ref. Source 6j.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Evolution Of Bipedalism
A Friend

Bipedalism Evolution

Makes sense, the agility advantage proffered by those heavy tails paired with a partially upright stance…

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Evolution Of Bipedalism
A Friend

Evolution Of Bipedalism UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It all sounds good on paper but I think there was more to it than that. They still used their short arms to hold prey I believe that can be seen in the claws the forearms had. Yes the bite was the most likely to kill but holding the prey while it ate had to be present too.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Evolution Of Bipedalism
A Friend

Bipedalism Evolution

I believe the point was that they didn't need high strength for that purpose, so the limbs could dwindle a bit in favor of stronger rear legs.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Bipedalism Evolution

Human skull evolved along with two-legged walking, study confirms

The evolution of bipedalism in fossil humans can be detected using a key feature of the skull -- a claim that was previously contested but now has been further validated by researchers. Ref. Source 9g.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Evolution Of Bipedalism
A Friend

Evolution Of Bipedalism

I can see the fact that the head resting more upon the spinal cord than just in front of it as one achieves true bipedalism compared to still being more on a for legged stance. I think this information can help scientist with the study of evolution and how it all came to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Evolution Bipedalism

How dinosaurs may have evolved into birds. A possible genetic mechanism underlying the evolution of birds has been discovered by scientists. Studies of dinosaur fossils that show bird-like traits, such as feathers, light bones, air sacs and three-digit forelimbs, clarified evolutionary kinship of birds and dinosaurs. However, identifying genomic DNA changes during this evolutionary transition has remained a challenge. Ref. Source 2f.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Evolution Of Bipedalism
A Friend

Evolution Bipedalism Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

This looks like an interesting one I would like to read. The link is missing for me though. Does anyone else have that issue?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Evolution Of Bipedalism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,