Language Shifts

Language Shifts - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Language Shifts

Why do people switch their language?

Due to increasing globalization, the linguistic landscape of our world is changing; many people give up use of one language in favor of another. Scientists have studied why language shift happens using the example of southern Carinthia, Austria. Making use of methods originally developed in diffusion physics to study the motion of atoms, they built a model for the spread and retreat of languages over time and space. Ref. Source 9n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Language Shifts
A Friend

Shifts Language

Through out time language keeps changing. I can see as time goes on the earth getting closer and closer to one universal language that all will use and the other languages will be a memory.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Language Shifts
A Friend

Language Shifts UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, I can see a time when there is one language, but it won't be for a long time. By that I mean many generations. Unless they figure out how to merge humans and machines, and then it'll be PDQ.

> TOPIC: Language Shifts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,