Raz the Mercenary

Raz Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 236
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Raz the Mercenary
A Friend

Raz the Mercenary

Raz, stands 6' 5'' tall with a muscular body. Raz has black hair with red lines through it. In contrast to his dark skin, Raz's eyes are piercing and as black as the void. In general, Raz has an air of foreboding around him. Raz has chosen to be a mercenary by starting himself as a bodyguard. Raz views alliances as helpful when necessary. Otherwise, they are bothersome. Raz intends to establish ties with others with power either directly or indirectly. If he has a strong base, Raz believes he has a stronger chance at becoming the next Ruler of Kings

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Raz the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Raz

Advisor Description

While perusing the market, I came across a man of about 5' 6''. As it was only about 7:30 in the morning, I almost missed him; despite the strange armor he wore. The armor covered his entire body and he seemed to fade in and out of reality. Figuring he was just a mirage from my sleep filled mind, I ignored the "illusion". That is until he shouted my name. A tad bit annoyed at having my name yelled out so rudely, I turned to him. After he had my attention, this strange man introduced himself as Alaric. Apparently, he was a Captain of something or another. He claimed to be my Guide and swore to lead me well. Dismissing this fool, I started to turn away. Grabbing my hand, Alaric turned me around and begged me to listen. Angrily, I demanded that he explain himself before I silenced him for a good. When Alaric claimed he had been watching me for a time, my eyes narrowed. In a hurried voice, he said that he would be my guide forever. Obviously, he was trying to appease me. But then, I realized something. He might be useful. Maybe I could throw him to my enemies to slow him down. Exasperated, I interrupted him mid-sentence and admitted "If thou wanst to Guide me, take me to the closest tavern. I need to take my mind away from your idiotic jabber." I hope Alaric can somehow get in my good graces, or this partnership will be quite short. And that is how I came to acquire my ever faithful Guide.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Raz the Mercenary
A Friend

Raz the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

As I lounge about, I find my thoughts turning towards my mother. While my childhood was not perfect, my mother tried her best to make it as good as can be. I know I was not the best of children, but her patience seemed endless. Her flowing locks of hair always made her seem like an angel when the sun filtered through. Her smile was filled with love, and her voice was filled with caring. How she dealt with having her husband leave is beyond me. I sincerely hope that life has treated her well while I have been gone.

> TOPIC: Raz the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,