Anson the Patriot

Anson Patriot - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 239
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Anson the Patriot
A Friend

Anson the Patriot

Anson, stands 6'3"tall with a muscular body. Anson has brown hair with big brown eyes. Anson has tan skin and a plain appearance in general. Anson has chosen to make his mark in the world by first starting a trade in fur. Anson views alliances as necessary. Anson intends to do anything and everything in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Anson the Patriot
A Friend

Patriot Anson

Advisor Description

I remember standing in the middle of town, somewhat overwhelmed by it all. Not sure where to begin. And then I saw her. I stood motionless as I watched her approach. She was absolutely beautiful. She introduced herself as Julia, my stepsister. I was speechless. So many questions were running through my mind. How could I have a stepsister. Apparently my father was married previous to my mother. Her mother died while my father was away during a battle. She was raised by her aunt. She saw my father every now and then. He felt guilty that he wasn't around to save his wife. That he left her daughter without a parent. He made her promise to secretly look after me. And when the time was right, to approach me. And to help me start out in this crazy world.
My whole life I felt as if somebody was watching over me. I always thought it was my father. Now I know the truth. I have to admit, it was a little unnerving. To be watched. To have somebody know all about me that I know absolutely nothing about. With that said, it would be nice to have somebody by my side. Somebody to watch my back. Someone to share my success with. Oh my God! Did I have a crush on my stepsister? This was going to be complicated.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Anson the Patriot
A Friend

Anson the Patriot Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother did the best that she could. I wasn't the easiest child to raise. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a bad kid. But I could definitely be a handful. I missed my father. Growing up all I ever wanted to be was him. My favorite memories would be when we would go out hunting and fishing. I felt strong. I felt important. Don't get me wrong. I loved my mother very much. But a boy needs a father in his life. She did her best to provide me with that when he wasn't around.

> TOPIC: Anson the Patriot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,