Brandon the Ranger

Brandon Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 238
20th Mar, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thatguy
(+)

Brandon the Ranger

I stand 6 feet 2 inches tall with a muscular body. I have auburn red hair with large blue eyes. Brandon has light skin and a comely appearance in general. I have chosen to become a mercenary by first starting a trade in hunting. Brandon views alliances as something good for the realm. I intend to form alliances in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I am currently skilled at archery and stealth, since my father, who was a hunter, taught me these things. I have learned a lot so far in many subjects, including history, mathematics, and magic. However, I was never very good at magic. I soon developed a relationship with a young elf in my town, a man by the name of Elnaril. He and I have grown up together, and have decided that we will work together to become mercenaries.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thatguy
(+)

Ranger Brandon

Advisor Description

I met Elenaril as a boy in the town we both grew up in. It was late morning, I believe around 10 o'clock, and he was dressed in a brown leather jerkin and brown breeches. It was a cordial meeting, and we both ran off to play games with each other and the other children. I've noticed him watching me grow over the years, and frankly, I've done the same for him. I see that our relationship will hopefully grow stronger over time. I think that he hopes the best for me. I also think he suspects that I want to develop a more intimate relationship with him.

Don't tell Elenaril I said this, but I think I am in love with him.

> TOPIC: Brandon the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,