Donald Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Donald Trump Jr Son of Donald Trump
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Jr.

Mayor shuts down Trump's son

LONDON mayor Sadiq Khan had some choice words for Donald Trump Jr after he slammed him on Twitter over the terror attack. Ref. Source 7w

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Donald Trump Jr.
Donald Trump Jr. (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Jr Trump Donald

I think the Trumps like to cause headlines over anything. I would have to say this was uncalled for and he should have stayed silent or shown support for the efforts made in capturing the wack job responsible for the attack.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Donald Trump Jr. History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, this was uncalled for. To take things out of context is wrong. When you take things out of context you could anyone sound bad about almost anything.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Jr Trump Donald

I get the feeling that entire family just needs to start pretending Twitter doesn't exist, cancel their accounts, and just shut up for a while.

Every time they touch that thing their twitter comments, rather appropriately, makes them look like a bunch of twits.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Jr Trump Donald

Donald Trump Jr. Tweeted an email chain that he says is about his meeting with a Russian lawyer.

President Donald Trump's eldest son agreed to meet with a "Russian government attorney" last summer who supposedly had "Very high level and sensitive information" that would "Incriminate" Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to the emails the younger Trump publicly released.

Trump Jr. Tweeted that he was releasing the emails to be "Totally transparent," but his release came moments before The New York Times published the emails. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. On Russia meeting: 'In retrospect, I probably would have done things a little differently'. Trump Jr. Told Sean Hannity he would cooperate with all of the investigations because "I just want the truth to get out there." Source 8h.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Donald Trump Jr.

Well, yes, he probably should have done a few things differently. Like not leaving behind evidence of an arguably traitorous conspiracy with the [Russians]. Or better yet, not getting involved in such a conspiracy in the first place.

12th Jul, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr. Politics Business Civil & History

This new evidence could well prove to be the sinking of Donald Trump as it comes very close to being a second Watergate scandal all on its own.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump Jr.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,