North Korea vs South Korea - Page 15 of 20

I don't think so. This is in response - Page 15 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (20) »
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea - Page 15

North Korea's military is "Examining the operational plan" to strike areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic missiles, state-run news agency KCNA said early Wednesday local time.

The threat comes just hours after US President Donald Trump warned Pyongyang that if they continued to threaten the US, they would "Face fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Dubbed the "Tip of the Spear," Guam is a key to the US military's forward deployed presence in the Pacific and is home to thousands of American service members and their families.

The news comes as Americans have grown increasingly concerned that North Korea poses a very serious threat to the United States, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Almost two-thirds of those polled, 62%, say Kim Jong Un's isolated dictatorship poses a deep threat to the US, up from 48% who said the same in March and the highest that figure has been in polling dating back to 2000.

That shift comes as 77% say they think North Korea is capable of launching a missile that would be able to hit the US. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Korea South Korea North

That's what you get when you threaten "Fire and fury" to someone who like "Fire and fury". Let's hope this time North Korea is bluffing.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea
A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Trans,

The little dictator in Borth Korea has been threatening us since he took power. He did it to President Bush and President Obama. Now it's President Trump's turn. The difference is he's got more capable weapons because those two allowed him to develop them. At some point he has to be stopped before he gets the ability to drop a nuke in Kansas.

So, he hits Guam and we wipe Pyongyang off the face of the Earth and his DNA along with it. Is it what I want? No. No sane person wants that. But when dealing with someone who is like him, both deranged and canny, one has few options. And yes, all our options are dangerous. You can thank the past four or five administrations for that. We should have made a deal with China decades ago to take care of this.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Korea South Korea North

The more and more the two of them posture back and forth sooner or later one of them is going to attack. When that day comes I hope that China stays out of it otherwise WWI will occur.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

KN,

I fear you are right about WW 3. If China gets involved, and I hope they know better, there will be a WW 3. And you and I both know what Einstein said about how we'd fight WW 4. That is, if any of us are left to fight a WW 4.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea fires 'unidentified projectile' into East Sea, report says. North Korea launched what the South Korean military described as a "Unidentified projectile" Saturday morning, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea South Korea - Page 15

Well it looks like the North is still at its little games. Glad they are not launching anything directly at the south as that would not end well for him.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 15

I don't think so. This is in response to UFL. They didn't launch ICBMs, just conventional rockets from what I've heard. This is still a rather tepid response as compared to what they used to do.

> TOPIC: North Korea vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,