North Korea vs South Korea - Page 16 of 20

In North Korea's eyes the war never - Page 16 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea
A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea - Page 16

I am not sure if this is something to complete more tests with solid fuel rockets or not. Either way three successful tests will help the North Korea government feel more sure about themselves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

I thought I read where these were of the liquid fueled variety, which it old technology.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Korea vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think it really matters if it was liquid or solid rocket fueled the fact that they had three successful launches is what they were looking at. North Korea is having success while the South will be working on their defensive abilities in case the rockets are turned towards them in a provocative attack.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Korea South Korea North

KN,

Yes, but liquid fueled is a much older and slower technology. Easy for us to counter before they launch. The fact they used that means they weren't being as aggressive.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Korea South Korea North

Yes that is true. I think the North was using the older technology to get rid of old stuff as they continue to test their guidance systems.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

That is actually a damn good theory. Using up the old stuff to work on their guidance systems. I didn't think about that. That could be axactly why they launched those missiles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

North Korea South Korea - Page 16

South Korea the first enemy of the North will be the worst off in all of this because they will be the principal place of attack for the North. Its not going to be pretty.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

7th Sep, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

North Korea South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 16

In North Korea's eyes the war never ended so this will be a chance for them to finish what was started.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: North Korea vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,