North Korea vs South Korea - Page 10 of 20

University of Virginia student gets 15 years - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 4:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea
Post Date: 5th May, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea vs South Korea - Page 10

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Will Ripley in North Korea, detained New York University student Won-moon Joo said "I'm willing to accept my punishment."

Joo told Ripley he crossed into North Korea near the Great Wall of China in Dandong, China. Joo said he crossed two barbed wire fences and followed a large river until North Korean soldiers arrested him.

"I wanted to be arrested" Joo told Ripley. "I thought that by my entrance to the DPRK, illegally I acknowledge, I thought that some great event could happen and hopefully that event could have a good effect on the relations between the north and [South Korea]." Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Korea South Korea North

North Korea: We're in a 'quasi-state of war'

North Korea's reclusive young leader Kim Jong Un on Friday said his country was in a 'quasi-state of war' with South Korea and ordered his military to prepare for battle. Ref. Source 1b

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea History & Civil Business Politics

S. Korea warns North will 'pay the price' for alleged H-bomb test:

South Korea's military has increased its monitoring of North Korea after the secretive state claimed a successful test of a miniaturized hydrogen device. The fourth nuclear test by Pyongyang was condemned by leading nations. Ref. Source 3s

Post Date: 29th Feb, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Korea South Korea North

U.S. Student detained in North Korea apologizes

An American student who was arrested in North Korea apologized Monday, begging the Korean people and government for forgiveness for his "Crime." Ref. Source 9p.

29th Feb, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Korea South Korea North

Those North Koreans love to see Americans grovel even if they don't mean it. The guy wants out of there and he will say whatever it takes to get out. They are just hearing a desperate man not an actual apology.

Americans need to be careful going in or around North Korea, why they choose to even get close is crazy.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

North Korea vs South Korea

N. Korea fires missiles, plans to 'liquidate' S. Korean assets:

North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea on Thursday in defiance of UN Security Council resolutions, as South Korean and US forces conducted massive war games. Ref. Source 4r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

North Korea South Korea - Page 10

These North Koreans need to learn a lesson about bullying tactics to stop them from doing so stupid we might all regret it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

North Korea South Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

University of Virginia student gets 15 years of hard labor in North Korea

Otto Warmbier, a 21-year-old University of Virginia undergraduate student, was convicted and sentenced in a one-hour trial Wednesday morning at the North's Supreme Court, the Associated Press and Agence France-Presse reported. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: North Korea vs South Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,