Justice League

Justice League - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Justice League 2010s
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Justice League

Justice League

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Justice League"?

Official Trailer:

Justice League
Justice League (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

League Justice

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

27th Mar, 2017 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Justice League Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have no idea why haters are putting down this trailer. For me its making me all geared up for when the movie comes out. They must be Marvel fans.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

League Justice

Justice League drops new trailer but is it a flop?

AFTER a year of critically panned films, the stakes for DC are higher than ever, but are fans going to be happy with their newest instalment? Ref. Source 4r.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Justice League
A Friend

League Justice

I'm so excited about this movie. I love the trailer! I like Affleck as Batman and I can't wait to see Gal Gadot as Wonderwoman. She will show the boys how it is done. The Flash is always fun as well. Former Games of Throne actor that played Khal Drogo really looks great for Aquaman.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Justice League
A Friend

Justice League

I think the movie is going to be great acorrding to the trailer. Will probably give a good review of the movie once I actually see it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justice League

Justice League hints at hero's resurrection. THE new Justice League trailer is finally here and, if you weren't already excited about DC's version of The Avengers - this will definitely get you in the mood. Source 4x.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Justice League
A Friend

Justice League Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Watched it last night and I liked it a lot. Not over the moon, as there were aspects that I, as a long time geek, disagreed with interpretation, but still over all well-played show. Leading up to bigger events, obviously, and bringing in some DC TV genre plotlines.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Justice League

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,