Jane Creates Her Own RPG Story

Jane Creates Rpg Story - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2021 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Text RPG writing and reading
28th Mar, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Jane Creates Her Own Role-playing Game Story

Another Text Role-playing Game video that highlights the passion derived when you combined Text Role-Playing with your own ability to create your own adventure.

international QUOTE
Meet Jane, she is a typical lady with a passion for reading medieval fantasy novels. She loves following a well developed protagonist that overcomes challenges to emerge the victor. Jane has always dreamed about authoring her own novel. She thought about the kind of character she would want as the champion. Possibly, a beautiful princess with magic powers and finely tuned diplomatic skills that could lead her towards riches, her own kingdom and maybe the title of 'Queen of the Land'.

Then one day while surfing online, Jane came across a medieval fantasy game called, "Ruler of Kings II" which allowed her to create her own novel using the same character she always dreamed about. At "RulerOfKings.com", Jane signed up for free and was happily surprised because the story wasn't only based on her thoughts but the imaginative mind of many other writers! Jane was in absolute bliss!

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Story RPG Own Creates Jane

Jane is very close to who I am so the story of Jane is really my story. I like how you did it and the attachment I felt towards it. Hopefully it will encourage more serious involvement in ROK for you JB.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Jane Creates Her Own RPG Story Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thank you, I try to make these videos in such a way that they appeal to everyone as people tend to think of ROK II as being 'x' or 'y' when in fact it is a story they create in a way they want to create it!

18th May, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

The best thing about this video is the voice, its the kind of voice you expect to hear from a commercial. The retro silhouettes was a nice way to convey a sort of gothic side to ROK II but I don't know if that was planned or not.

5th Aug, 2017 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Just wanted to say that even though the story is about Jane, there are many guys who think just like that as well and they love imaging themselves as their character within reason *wink*.

4th Oct, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

The voice is very catchy and reminded me of Spiderman's character. Its a good production so I hope it brings more people into the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2020 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Jane Creates Own RPG Story

I love immersing myself in some fantasy roles I create and Ruler of Kings is just it. Unlike some Role-playing Game where you get to decide what to do but still in the end, it has specific endings.

15th Mar, 2021 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Jane Creates Own RPG Story Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I think Ruler of Kings is great and there is so much to do compare to the other text based Role-playing games.

Reconcile Edited: Azrid on 15th Mar, 2021 - 1:10pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jane Creates Her Own RPG Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,