Middle Class

Middle Class - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA In the USA
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Middle Class

US Middle Class

More and more middle-class Americans say they aren't better off than they were five years ago, reflecting economic pressures amid growing personal debt, a study released Wednesday found.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/wireStory?id=4624416

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Middle Class
A Friend

Class Middle

I can understand this. the price of oil is causing a lot of the goods we use to raise. The prices are going up faster than our pay checks thus we are more in debt and things are not looking any better. I would say it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Middle Class History & Civil Business Politics

22 Statistics That Prove That The Middle Class Is Being Systematically Wiped Out Of Existence In America:

Once upon a time, the United States had the largest and most prosperous middle class in the history of the world, but now that is changing at a blinding pace. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Class Middle

Homeless Middle Class
By RT

Simple luxuries like taking a family vacation or just taking the kids out to eat is nothing but a distant memory to many American families who once considered themselves middle class and are now just fighting to stay off the streets. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Class Middle

Rebuilding middle class is the key to preserving democracy

Steps must be taken to preserve middle-class America or the United States will cease to be a democracy, says a law professor in his new book. Ref. Source 5z.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Middle Class
A Friend

Middle Class

I absolutely agree with this reasoning. It is the middle class that is the tie that has bound this country for a very long time. The last time the middle class nearly went away, during the Great Depression, we nearly had a revolution. That may not be taught in school, but my dad lived through it and he told me how bad things were and how close we were. And they were a generation more used to hardship. I believe him. If they could be close to revolution then the loss of the middle class could certainly send us to that precipice. Or even worse, the other option of oligarchy… and that would truly be a sin for the world. A nuclear armed oligarchy that was once the hope of the world. I hope neither of these come to pass.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Middle Class
A Friend

Middle Class

I can see that. IF you have most of the people in charge of what is going on and the rest on the government assistance programs then you do not have a democracy or a republic that the US is. You will have a basic ruling council that makes the rules and no one can balk or contest them.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Middle Class
A Friend

Middle Class Politics Business Civil & History

KN,

No one can balk or contest them until the revolution. And with our freedom loving society I think revolution would come quickly.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Middle Class

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,