Tyrannosaurus Sex

Tyrannosaurus Sex - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Gender issues with Dinosaurs
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tyrannosaurus Sex

Scientists find clues of Tyrannosaurus sex

The bones of the mighty T. Rex tell a lot about the great dinosaurs, but one major detail has been missing.

Which is the she rex and which the he rex?

Researchers think they have found the answer. Ref. Source

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2005 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Tyrannosaurus Sex
A Friend

Sex Tyrannosaurus

So now we can tell the sex of the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex. So I guess that also means that we now know for sure that the T. Rex laid eggs. One of the great dinosaur mysterys has been solved. I wonder what they did after their young where born. Did they take care of them, or did they leave them to fend for themselves?

20th Jun, 2005 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Tyrannosaurus Sex UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE (konquererz @ 7-Jun 05, 7:57 AM)
Did they take care of them, or did they leave them to fend for themselves?

I think that if it's true that birds descend from dinosaurs, then it's plausible to assume that dinosaurs, like birds toke care of their young-ones.

20th Jun, 2005 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Sex Tyrannosaurus

Don't most larger animals take care of their young at least for a little while? I would think it necessary for larger species to survive into adulthood.

Now, as for being able to tell the sex of T-Rex's I suppose that is interesting to some, but I sure hope my tax dollars weren't spent to figure it out.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sex Tyrannosaurus

Male or female? Scientist challenges evidence of sex differences among dinosaurs

A paleontologist is countering decades of studies that assert that some dinosaurs can be identified as male or female based on the shapes and sizes of their bones. Ref. Source 1g.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Tyrannosaurus Sex
A Friend

Tyrannosaurus Sex

I am not entirely sold on this male or female T rex by bone structure. I think a lot more research is needed on this.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Tyrannosaurus Sex

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,